What is a good title for my story?

Story-line:

Unspoken desires will finally emerge beneath the surface. Hearts will shatter, and enemies will affray. And it was destiny for him to end it all, beholding the future of Earth itself in his hands.

When Death escapes from the fiery pits of the Underworld and the tangible form as a beautiful teenage girl, havoc evokes the small Alaskan town of Nightmute, the Saga of the Fallyn shadowing over Percival C. High School. The course of serendipity will fall, and life as we know it will change forever.

Capturing Gavin, the descendant of the cherubs in her trap of wicked of love; leads the hell-bent Alana one step closer to prevail her plan of recruiting the Fallen in order to send Earth’s mortality into turmoil. But discovering his angelic physical capacities, Gavin knows he must fight back the demon’s masquerade. The heartless Alana, smitten by the love of her angel, knows what will become of her fate the most dangerously closer she is to him. The chimerical world of Everfall has them thinking that their love would most likely survive in the midst of this pandemonium…or is it all a trap?

So the plot-line basically follows Alana, a girl deceived as Death (the heiress to the Underworld); and Sean, a descendant of the cherubs (a winged angelic being; the second highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy) who fall in love, when everyone is trying to break them a part in the midst of a Great War between the celestial beings, the rivalry shadows over the small Alaskan town of Nightmute. No, this is not the entire plot of course (and I know the blurb is still just as confusing), but I didn't feel comfortable posting the whole entire thing online.

@ The Bard: Have you ever thought that I may have a difficult time with the title, considering the fact that I'm taking the time to ask this question? It may be simple for you, but the title of the story is essential. At least to me, it seems almost as important as the writing itself. And no, I don't have any intent to have this published. I'm not asking for necessarily the title, but ideas and suggestions that would get my mind reeling.

Best Answer

I don't think you should be asking other writers or people in general to give you titles to your story. It may seem harmless but if you published your story and my title idea was used I would feel pretty jaded. If you can write the story then you can write the title. Simple as that.

In The Dark of Night

Love is Evol Backwards

Hellbent

Forever Pretending

Wow this is a very interesting plot. I would definitely like to read this book without a doubt. How about Night and Day?

sounds like a modern rerun of Romeo and Juliet....

name it:

'Begging For The Worst'

or

'Live Or Love'

Source(s): id try for more but that's a hard one to title!

Wow Sounds AWESOME!!!

try something that relates to both heaven and hell or life and death, juxtaposition would probably work :)

Sorry i couldn't be more help.

Good luck :)

I Will