Rate this NBA 2K11 Association team?

Why not.

PG - Toney Douglas : Good outside shooter, passer and defender.

SG - Brandon Roy

SF - Joe Johnson

PF - Marcus Camby

C - Marc Gasol

Bench

CJ Watson

Kelenna Azubuike

Aaron Alflalo

Serge Ibaka

Marcin Gortat

a few scrubs.

Suggestions?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Josh23
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Its Okay, It would probably win 35 to 45 games. but You need more skillfull PFs and C Marcus Camby is old. Marc Gasol Is a horrible offensive player, but is okay at defense.

YOur stars are JJ and Brandon Roy.

Put Marcin Gortat at PF because He has a better offensive game

• 8 years ago

horrible team , I give it a C+ (this team would barely make the playoffs if they even did). First of all Marcus Camby is a C , not PF. He would be better coming off the bench if you got Marc Gasol. Secondly Brandon Roys knees are shot, and Joe Johnson is not that great. The bench is pretty terrible,

• brina
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

this is a sturdy team. Amar'e Stoudemire is a one guy tutor this season, and Melo is enjoying relatively nicely. the concern I actual have with your team is that felton and fields is an extremely vulnerable decrease back courtroom. i like your intensity, you have some sturdy defenders and Gallinari stretches the floor nicely, besides the reality that rebounding may be a situation for you at that place. i think of the biggest factor you are able to desire to enhance is getting yet another scorer as that's what your bench lacks. 8/10

• 8 years ago

its an ok team but tht depends on how u play them.ifu play them well then its a good team but if not then u gotta do some trades

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

good team that can make the playoffs,but not the nba finals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.