NadroJ asked in SportsBaseball · 10 years ago

which team has the most haters , the phillies the yankees or the red sox?

which team has the most haters. i don't like the red sox and the yankees. i am a phillies fan.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably the Yankees.

I don't like the Red Sox, where most of the fans have been around only since 2004, and I can't stand the Phillies where most of the fans have been around since 2008.

• 10 years ago

Yankees

• 10 years ago

Hands down Yankees have the most haters in America. They also probably have the most fans too.

• 4 years ago

could not consider you greater. And ESPN 2 ought to to boot take the Mets. they actually ought to, nevertheless, like Fox information takes the Republican occasion as their expert occasion. it may get them greater than a number of manhattan and Boston advertisers. *EDIT* DR is genuine Blue, ESPN ought to symbolize the baseball panorama while there are stable matchups. Now, Cleveland and manhattan isn't undesirable yet that activity could be on if the Yankees and/or the Indians have been undesirable. tutor the Reds-Cardinals if it truly is 2 communities combating for the branch. i don't care. Even the Rays-Orioles for God's sake. regardless of activity easily concerns or could remember down the line. stable ingredient there is an MLB channel coming.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

All three of you smushed together. Let me break it down:

Red Sox fans tend to be annoying and just because they won in 2004 from an almost 100 year gap (last time won in 1918) they think they'll win every single year. Last time they won was '07. But anyways they are ignorant.

The Yankees are arrogant since they have the most world championships they think they are automatically entitle to win without a contest.

The Phillies are just plain rude. They are one of the meanest most sickest people ever. And I have proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEs2H-EYm2A

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=relmfu

• 10 years ago

well being a yankees fan, im so srry tht ur a phillies fan :) but its very hard 2 tel considering the huge rivalry between Boston and New York but I think and certainly hope Boston has the most haters

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

1. Yanks

2. Sox

3. Phils

• JS
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

yankees

• 10 years ago

yankees

• 10 years ago

In Order

Yankees

Red sox

Phillies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.