Ddon't know if i should start taking my asthma medication Again?

iv had asthma my whole life and have always needed medication. a while ago i stopped taking my asthma medication because of the fact its tested on animals.. im thinking i might need to start taking it again.. but i don't know if i should... the thought of it being tested on poor animals makes me feel sick :( what should i do>?

Favorite Answer

Talk with your doctor.

Tell your doctor that you would like to take medication that is not tested on animals.

They may know of something that can help.

But understand. Asthma is not something you can just choose to not take medication for!

If the medication that works best for you is tested on animals then that is the medication you need to take.

Make a donation of time and money to ASPCA to help clear your conscious, then take your medication!

• Karen

My brother is an asthmatic and after ten years his asthma has shown no sign of improving. He has been to several doctors but they didn't help much.

If you want a proven, all-natural way to cure your asthma, without having to pay for useless medications with harmful side-effects, then this is the most important page you'll ever read.