Do you buy all of your clothes during "back to school" or gradually through the entire year?

So my school's starting early this year so I'm already starting to think about buying clothes for my high school sophomore year. Usually, I just buy new shoes, a few shirts, a jacket, etc. Not much, because I usually go shopping every 2-4 weeks and buy 1-3 items depending on the price. So, I would be buying new clothes during the spring and summer and wear them to school the last few months/weeks. Do you think it'll be okay if I wear those again when I start school again? Should I buy all my clothes at once or continue buying stuff gradually? Do you buy all your school clothes at once or gradually throughout the year like me?

Favorite Answer

I think it's a much better and more practical idea to buy your clothes gradually throughout the school year instead of splurging on everything all at once during back-to-school shopping. That way, you can adapt to new styles that you end up liking as the year progresses, or if you start liking other new trends that pop up, then you can add on to your wardrobe gradually that way. It's definitely okay to wear things from last year going into the next school year. No need for a whole new wardrobe every year. That's what I do. I start out wearing my clothes from last year going into the new school year (except maybe a few pieces that I bought over the summer), but by the end of the school year, I'll have a ton of new pieces in my wardrobe. And then the cycle repeats for me again.

Hope this helps answer your questions!

definitely continue to buy your school clothes gradually throughout the school (i do the same) that way you don't get bored with the clothes you that you have and you can mix and match the new with the old. and you should still buy those few items before school especially shoes that you can mix in your outfits all year!

the clothes that you bought in the spring/summer are totally fine to wear when going back to school just mix them in with fall staples like a chic jacket just to spice it up a bit.

• Aisha

I buy all my stuff gradually throughout the whole year. I think you should keep doing that. It's more fun that way, and spreads the expenses thinner. Plus, I can't NOT shop for a straight 2 months or something, so that's another reason why I do it gradually ;D

• wesby

i think of it truly is high-quality. At 13 they are nevertheless a baby and your responsibilty and truly the sole reason a discern might circulate in the process the baby's issues is to make helpful each and every thing is high-quality. definitely, infants are the mothers and fathers' responsibilty and if the baby isn't sharing a hundred% then i do no longer think of there is something too undesirable approximately snooping, they are purely attempting to fill the hollow. My mom got here across my diary by probability and that i HATED that. She examine it and have been given truly indignant in spite of the undeniable fact that it did open her eyes and make her recognize some stuff I hadn't been mushy with speaking to her approximately. backside line nevertheless - objective for a dating the place mothers and fathers and youngsters are ordinary with one yet another and trusting to attempt to circumvent the could desire to snoop!