?
? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

How do I use this foundation brush?

http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?...

I have one, but I have no clue how to use it with liquid foundation. -___- help?

Um, it's for liquid foundation; I asked the person at the counter and she said it's for foundation or powder. Kthanks.

Favorite Answer

I just got one a few months ago when I went to the Chanel counter for foundation. I didn't even know they existed before they showed me how to use it. It does a GREAT job.

1. Put a little foundation on the back of your hand (the meaty area between thumb and pointer finger).

2. Dab dry brush into the foundation - a little goes a long way, so start with a little.

3. Brush it across one area of face at a time: cheek, forehead.. wherever you choose to start. Keep applying and brushing it to blend until you are happy with the coverage.

4. They also said you could 'swirl' it on, but I found this to be really hard on the brush and makes the bristles go every direction.

That's a Kabuki brush, it's not meant for liquid foundation... You use it to buff in powder foundation, loose powder, blush or bronzer, etc... They're really helpful, so it's good that you have one! Hope I helped!

When you use this brush put the foundation on in lines along you face then brush outwards-upwards the spread it evenly. Then put on pressed powder to set.

Source(s): Experience

That's a kabuki brush, you don't use kabuki's to apply foundation. You use them to buff in powder, blush, bronzer etc.