POLL: Los Angeles vs. New York vs. Chicago vs. Miami?

Which one would you prefer to live in ?

I'm from Chi-Town & it's awesome . But I'd say Los Angeles because of better weather & not too hot or cold!!!!

Best Answer

I would say Chicago. because you can enjoy the four seasons of the year,great nature of wonders

Los Angeles.

Chicago by a long shot.

All 4 seasons there, food is great, people are decent, and the places are fascinating.

People in LA are cocky and snobby, New York is crowded (which can be fun, but it's frustrating too), and Miami is super hot.

I would say Los Angeles in terms of weather, I think Chicago and Los Angeles arguably have the best people out of these four cities.....but New York have alot of clothes I like.......so out of these four cities....I'm going to say Los Angeles.

chicago by long shot, they have the best pizza in the world. la people are cocky and snobby. nyc is overcrowded dirty and cockroach and rat infested, and miami is super hot and overcrimed

Just move to the one you like best

• I'm going to introduce San fransisco to this game...

ele ele ele ele AHHH!!!!!

the real question is, how much better is Boss Angeles then Poo York, ****-Cago, Mia...M....Miam..MiaGAY ahahaha!!!

CHICAGO!

L.A. ALL DAY