Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i like the first outfit but with the toms

• 10 years ago

Those are kinda two different outfits. The first one is for a more casual person and the second is for a more girly person. Thats where your own personal style comes in...for the first day of school though, I like the second one

Source(s): Recently graduated from high school
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Everything about the second outfit would be adorable.

But instead of the toms, I personally would tie in the moccasins.

Add a few bracelets and rings!

Good to go (:

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Personally for my style I prefer #2, but the shoes throw it all off to me, I'd try some flats maybe? Have a great school year..! :)

Source(s): A TeenAge Girl..!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • xxx
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I like both but i think for the first one you should wear different shoes - maybe some gladiator sandals?

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I'd definitely go for the first outfit.

• 10 years ago

First One Is REALLY Cute!!!

Source(s): Me
  • 10 years ago

the second one is better, but add the necklace and switch the jeans, u'll look gorgeous :D

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i like the second outfit but switch the shoes like flats or some type of sandals. idk not really my style but i think its cute =]

• 10 years ago

either are fine if you wanna look like every other clone there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.