Favorite Answer

i like the first outfit but with the toms

Those are kinda two different outfits. The first one is for a more casual person and the second is for a more girly person. Thats where your own personal style comes in...for the first day of school though, I like the second one

Source(s): Recently graduated from high school

Everything about the second outfit would be adorable.

But instead of the toms, I personally would tie in the moccasins.

Add a few bracelets and rings!

Good to go (:

Personally for my style I prefer #2, but the shoes throw it all off to me, I'd try some flats maybe? Have a great school year..! :)

Source(s): A TeenAge Girl..!
  • xxx

I like both but i think for the first one you should wear different shoes - maybe some gladiator sandals?

• ?

I'd definitely go for the first outfit.

First One Is REALLY Cute!!!

Source(s): Me

the second one is better, but add the necklace and switch the jeans, u'll look gorgeous :D

i like the second outfit but switch the shoes like flats or some type of sandals. idk not really my style but i think its cute =]

either are fine if you wanna look like every other clone there.