Info on Ankle Braces?

Imma ball player, never been injury prone but over the past 2 months I've had a few 2nd degree ankle sprains. I've decided imma go to an ankle brace for awhile... any ankle brace i've wore in the past i've never been able to wear more than 15mins because i'm a bit flat footed and it aggravates the bottom of my foot. Are ankle braces made fot flat feet? Good place to purchase them other than online?

Favorite Answer

I'm not to fimiliar with certain degrees of ankle sprains, but I just always used the $10 "Ace" ankle braces that you find at stores like rite aid etc.

I'm not sure if they're made for flat feet or not...personally, I'm not flat footed so they don't bother me. My suggestion, would be to get an Ace ankle brace and loosen the part that attaches to your foot just a tad so that it doesn't squeeze your foot too much.

Hope this helps and that you heal quickly

Keep ballin'

vulnerable ankles are simply by one in all those motives, yet once you have them you're services to sprain them much less complicated. If that occurs you would be out of fee for 4-8wks. in case you haven't any longer seen a doctor approximately this, please do. you will desire to locate out the reason for this weak point. He would advise which you decide on a game different than basketball, which demands plenty speedy flow on your ft. on the grounds which you asked approximately braces however, there is a few large info right here, plus an series of splints & helps. This source became counseled to me by skill of a doctor buddy after a sprained ankle.