Any music suggestions? Im open to anything :)?

Looking for some new songs to listen to :) I love music so any type is okay

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Elise Estrada? :)

• morgan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Jawbreaker Les Thugs Kudzu choose Seaweed The Prids Flogging Molly Rock*A*young human beings The Epoxies Erase Errata Mekon's fairly women Make Graves Motormark Sleater-Kinney The Thermals Wipers Misfits Die! Die! Die! Rocket From The Crypt Die Mimmi's Fugazi cord Slant 6 Grade X-Ray Spex All lady summer relaxing Band equipped To Spill Minor danger Superchunk Gang of four The Raveonettes The Gossip Leatherface warm Water music Jawbox friends Of State American metallic Hutch(ninety's Portland) challenge Of Burma lifeless Low Tide pass over Derringer Pogue's green Circles(00's Portland) terrified of Chaka Blitz The Queers Small Brown motorcycle Minutemen Black Flag you're saying party! we are saying Die! Friction(ninety's, "Hours Of Operation") Les Savy Fav Sissyface(ninety's Portland) X Screeching Weasel Flamingo 50 Jets To Brazil(1st album) Sham sixty 9 Bikini Kill the nice and comfortable Toddies Roxy Epoxy & The Rebound Undertones Archers Of Loaf grimy 3 The evening Marchers undesirable Brains warm Snakes telephone(00's Portland) Magnetic Fields combat Like Apes it is My Fist moist Confetti The Minds Talkdemonic Avengers Poster little ones Swingin' Utters Selby Tigers The Spits exhilaration branch The conflict Cap'n Jazz Ramones The Cramps advise denims Delta 5 LiLiPUT Forgetters highway Eaters Squirrel Bait The consume Raincoats Dum Dum women

• 9 years ago

Dubstep is a great.

Try MGMT, Of Montreal, Coldplay, Radiohead, etc.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Try Red

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

young sam - hit my cat daddy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.