Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Anyone being a fan of the awesome Guy Ritchie? What's your favorite film of his?

I love all of his movies (except this gross one he made with Madonna, that film is not even his style)

I do not have a favorite movie, i love them all equally, but i have a favorite character, JOHNNY THE QUID from Rock n' Rolla.

That guy was pure awesomeness, LOL, the best young guy in a mafia role ever.

http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/40/59/121/nosotrassss...

You can mention favorite character too!

Favorite Answer

I think that Luc Besson is better than Guy Ritchie, but Guy is ok too, i guess.

I have watched only Snatch and i liked it. I am definitely watching Rock n' Rolla now that you mentioned it. I am downloading it already, hihihi.

What if i come to Corinth and you see me face to face, asking you : Excusez-moi Theodore, pour aller à la gare, s'il vous plaît? hihihi.

• emjob

Hey! Yeah I like Guy Richie's stuff too, but I'm with you on the dodgy Madonna film, what was he thinking?!

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is probably my favourite, although Snatch is a close second and RocknRolla and Sherlock Holmes were both fun.

My favourite characters are Brick Top, Mickey and Avi (from Snatch), Dog (from Lock Stock) and you're right, Johnny is a great character. I liked Archie too, he was pretty cool :)

• I'm trying to check out his work, but so far I love 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' 'Snatch' 'Memento' and some others. Character, I'm kind of unsure. Still, very talented.

Source(s): I'll check out Rock n rolla
  • Peter

For me it's Snatch, and I like the Brad Pitt character (Mickey), but Dennis Farina is great too.