What do you think of the name SKYLA RAIN for a baby girl?

Update:

I am Cheyenne Indian this is tribal! not hippie!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Lexa
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like it. It's cutesy,but it definitely doesn't age well. I can't imagine a successful lawyer named Skyla Rain. Try a more classy,elegant name,then nickname her Skyla if you want. Maybe try a more traditional middle name? Just my opinion.(:

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I used to have a thing for the name Skyla myself. I'm kind of over it now. I can't get over the fact that it sounds like a person saying "Skylar" with an English accent.

Skyla is okay. I really dislike it paired with Rain. It sounds like "Sky Rain" and that's just really cheesy. Skyla is not an Indian tribal name. It's simply the feminine form of the masculine Skylar/Skyler. Rain is not tribal either. If you're Spanish and name your son Charlie, that doesn't make Charlie a Spanish name. Get it?

-Sam♥

• 10 years ago

Skylar Rain is much better<3 Skylar is a beautiful name; much better than Skyla.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I used to know a girl named Skyla..so its not made up....and Rain I don't really like for a name...Since I HATE rain....

But LOVE the name Skyla...Her name was Skyla Mae....:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Seeing as you're Cheyenne Indian it is more acceptable seeing as i do hate skyla.

How about Raine? RAIN-NEE

Raine Sky? sorry im just kidding!

Name your child what you want, not what other people like.

If you like it, use it!

x

• 10 years ago

Skyla is madeup, and Rain is not a name.

• 10 years ago

Yes. Your child will make a lovely little hippie.

• 10 years ago

Nope, it's definitely a hippy name.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Haha thats a pretty name. Very hippish but pretty none-the-less.

• 10 years ago

Don't listen to everyone else! I think it is really pretty! Go with what you think don't let them put you down!

good luck! God bless! <3

Source(s): check out my list? http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist.php
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.