What do you think of the name SKYLA RAIN for a baby girl?

I am Cheyenne Indian this is tribal! not hippie!

• Lexa
    Favorite Answer

I don't like it. It's cutesy,but it definitely doesn't age well. I can't imagine a successful lawyer named Skyla Rain. Try a more classy,elegant name,then nickname her Skyla if you want. Maybe try a more traditional middle name? Just my opinion.(:

I used to have a thing for the name Skyla myself. I'm kind of over it now. I can't get over the fact that it sounds like a person saying "Skylar" with an English accent.

Skyla is okay. I really dislike it paired with Rain. It sounds like "Sky Rain" and that's just really cheesy. Skyla is not an Indian tribal name. It's simply the feminine form of the masculine Skylar/Skyler. Rain is not tribal either. If you're Spanish and name your son Charlie, that doesn't make Charlie a Spanish name. Get it?

-Sam♥

Skylar Rain is much better<3 Skylar is a beautiful name; much better than Skyla.

I used to know a girl named Skyla..so its not made up....and Rain I don't really like for a name...Since I HATE rain....

But LOVE the name Skyla...Her name was Skyla Mae....:)

Seeing as you're Cheyenne Indian it is more acceptable seeing as i do hate skyla.

How about Raine? RAIN-NEE

Raine Sky? sorry im just kidding!

Name your child what you want, not what other people like.

If you like it, use it!

x

Skyla is madeup, and Rain is not a name.

Yes. Your child will make a lovely little hippie.

Nope, it's definitely a hippy name.

Haha thats a pretty name. Very hippish but pretty none-the-less.

Don't listen to everyone else! I think it is really pretty! Go with what you think don't let them put you down!

good luck! God bless! <3

Source(s): check out my list? http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist.php