Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

How many Ace Attorney games are there and what are their names?

I know there's Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice but my friend said there's a couple more. Also, how may episodes are in each and which would you say is the best?

Favorite Answer

In (my advised playing) order:

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney

Phoenix Wright - Justice For All

Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations

Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney

Miles Edgeworth - Ace Attorney - Investigations

There is a sixth game, but that is in Japanese only. Capcom aren't making plans to localize that for the USA, unfortunately...

All games are 5 episodes, except for Justice For All and Apollo Justice, they are only 4 episodes.

Well, my personal favorite is Trials and Tribulations. It has the best story, and the best cases. However, you must have played Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney and Justice For All to enjoy it to the fullest, I'm afraid...

There are currently 5 Phoenix Wright games:

1) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

2) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All

3) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials And Tribulations

4) Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

5) Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

There are currently 2 games in the making, but it's not guaranteed that they will be released anywhere but in Japan. They are:

-Phoenix Wright V.S. Professor Layton

-Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Miles Edgeworth

• ?

Pheonix Wright :Ace Attorney

Pheonix Wright :Justice For All

Pheonix Wright :Trials and Tribulations

Apollo Justice

Miles Edgeworth : Ace Prosecutor

So 5 games with a 6th in the works.

The games were released in the above order, however you want to play them in the chronological storyline, then its Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Trib, Miles Edgeworth, Apollo.

There is also another game in the works, a crossover between Phoenix Wright and Prof. Layton.

I believe each game has 5 cases, but I'm not 100% certain about that.

Phoenix Wright: Ace lawyer Phoenix Wright: Justice For All Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations Miles Edgeworth: Ace lawyer Investigations Apollo Justice: Ace lawyer i'm enormously effective Ace lawyer Investigations is desperate AFTER Trials and Tribulations, by using references and character a while. I additionally remember people in touch with making the sport pointing out that.