Is okay to use the same second Sur'ah that you used for the first Rak'at?

You know how you Pray saying Sur'ah Al Fatiha then another small Sur'ah? I'm using the same second Sur'ah for the rest of the Rak'at's. So the Moral is: Is it okay if I do that?

I just learned An-Nas Al-humdullah :D Soo For the first two Sur'ah's I use a different small Sur'ah , but then for the 3rd and fourth Rak'at I just do Al Fatiha? And for the people that think I'm new in Islam. I am not new in Islam. I've been Muslim my whole life.

• Bhoot
    Best Answer

بسم اللہ

In The Name Of اللہ GOD

Salam/Greetings brother

You can read same soora in all rakaa and if someone disagrees plz don't use logic just give any valid hadith. I'm saying Its OK and here is the Hadith and its authenticity is Hassan

Hadith in my words n in poor English Translation

Prophet (SAW) recite soora Izaa Zulzilat-il-Arde in both rakaa of fajr prayer. (Abu Dawood, chapter Prayer, No# 816)

واللہ اعلم بالثواب

peace be upon you

i always use a different one..

i guess it's only ok if ur a new muslim and only know one surah. But tbh idk..

i'm sure it's much better to use a different one but not 100%, salam :)

u need to learn some quick then brother coz u can't just read surah fatiha :))

try and do that this ramadan.. may allah help u

i think u should read a different surah, if your a new muslim and your still memorizing, then while u are memorizing a second surah, just do what u r doing, its better than nothing but try to memorize another surah, some surahs are reallly easy like surah al nasr or surah al kawthur, theyre like 3 VERSESSS so good luck and may Allah SWT accept from u and all of us

iv alwayz been taught... After Alhumdulilah...read kulfuallah...1st rakat... Then 2nd rakat after Alhumdulilah read a difrnt surah. 3rd n 4th no othr surahs (but u knw that alrdy)

Ye so...difrnt surah for 2nd rakat. And if u dont know many you can use the same one for fard...sunnah...sunnat...nafl. Until u learn more. There are loads of short surahs ane easy to learn xxx

Yes, its okay, i always do it :)

No it's not okay.