? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Whats your favorite Leonardo Dicaprio movie?

Mines Revolutionary Road :) such an awesome movie, the acting was amazing

I really like The Beach too, I just hate how the story turned to him going crazy...the movie could have been so much better. What do you think?

Inception was cool, but for a movie like that there isn't much of an opportunity to see great acting.

what's your favorite Leo movie?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

1.The Departed

2.Shutter Island

3.Basketball Diaries

4.Gangs of New York

5.Titanic

6.Catch Me if You Can

7.Inception

8.Aviator

9.Blood Diamond

10.Body of Lies

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like lots of Leonardo DiCaprio movies, he's an exceptional actor and he is very good at picking projects. My definate fav would be The Departed. And other ones I like are Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, This Boys Life, The Aviator, Blood Diamond, The Basketball Diaries, Inception, Shutter Island, Revolutionary Road.. theres some more but I can't think of them right now.

Source(s): fan
  • 8 years ago

Wow, this is an excellent question. I'm a huge Leo fan, to pick one performance over the others is almost impossible for me. The Departed is an easy choice, but I also liked the Aviator, Titanic, gangs of New York and Blood Diamond. I guess those five are my favs.

• Lundy
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Basketball Diaries

Great performance by Leo. I think he gets a lot of undue criticism simply because he was in one crap movie, Titanic.

Revolutionary Road was great too by the way. Very faithful to the book.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I loved him in Blood Diamond and adored him in The Departed.

But he did a great job in one of his earliest movies: What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

I was really impressed with his acting in that movie. So convincing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The Man in the Iron Mask

Catch Me If You Can

• 8 years ago

Some of his movies you reall need to pay attention which is really cool! Like Shutter Island and the one kida new movie where he is dreams and stuff can't remember the name.

• 8 years ago

inception,Titanic,Blood diamond,Blood island

in my opinion he is a great actor

• Titanic ♥

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Titanic

Inception

Body of lies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.