Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 years ago

does the fall of the USA economy have anything to do with USA trying to take land away from Israel?

With the economy and the natural disasters being the way it is. Does it have anything to do with the USA trying to give the Israel land away to the Palestinian people so they can live side by side?

Have you guys not heard about the book caled: As America has done to Israel?

Obadiah 1:15-16 "The day is near when I, the Lord will judge the godless nations! As you have done to Israel, so it wil be done to you. All your evil deeds will fall back on your own heads. Just as you swallowed up my people on my holy mountain, so you and the surrounding nations will swallow the punishment I pour out on you. Yes, you nations will drink and stagger and disappear from history, as though you had never existed.

Favorite Answer

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed

• andy

No, it has everything to do with the politicians in Congress ignoring the fact that we can't spend our way out of a Recession, FDR tried that and we lost the 1930's.

• Gary C

No, it has nothing to do with that.

It has to do with eight years of Bush administration mismanagement of the economy and everything else.

• Sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh please