Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Is it possible that Jesus was simply crucified for having a temper tantrum in the temple?

I know that there is very little historical evidence to prove that Jesus existed at all, but if the stories are true,and Jesus tore apart the temple when he found people gambling, that the romans simply sentanced him to death for constant disruption of the peace? The law is the law....maybe he had it coming.

Update:

At camryn...sure why not

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah, interrupt me when i got a straight and il nail you to the ceiling

• moose
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Jesus , threw out the people that were making the holy temple into a flea market type of place.He did not disturb the peace constantly as you claim. Please get your facts straight if you actually are on here for serious discussion.And if you are not, then I think you must be violating a YA guideline somewhere in there.

• 8 years ago

Here's the thing, you call the date used by the entire world based on a lie. But anyone who reads two words of what you write knows you only do it to serve yourself. For your own cheap kicks you go online and lie about the first book off a printing press.

Someone found the Lord and turned from drug addiction and abuse. Fortunately a person like this rarely listens to the likes of you. But if they should? You have just taken a rock and cracked your own skull open. You let your sadistic master lead you into oncoming traffic.

REPENT!

Source(s): www.bible.com
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I was just thinking for some reason if he got put to death for that why isn't god tortured for all eternity in the hell he made to put innocent people threw for thousands of years?(god has a lot less compassion and morals than the average psychopath..Where did I get this info..Read the Bible idiots)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Wow. Jesus didn't "have a temper tantrum." Jesus cleansed the temple of the money-changers and sellers of merchandise because of His disgust at what they had made of God’s house of prayer and His zeal to purify it from the abuse of ungodly men. Troll harder.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He was crucified because he represented a challenge to the Jewish authorities, and, by extension, to the Roman authorities, whose appointees they were.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That was part of it. But that was his only disturbance of peace. They also crucified for the claims he kept making, that he was God and such. Read John 10.

• 8 years ago

Jesus made miracles

• 8 years ago

Oh, Jamie, no, it's not possible at all. Please don't cheapen Jesus' sacrifice of Himself so that we who are God's can be with Him for eternity.

• Cam
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Hahaha. Wanna be best friends?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.