azn17 asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 9 years ago

EUR and USD, as I know, are both struggling. Who do you think will perform better in Forex trading?

• Favorite Answer

If by what do you think will perform better you mean strengthen then the USD would be the correct answer. In forex trading you have what you call "flight to safety" currencies. The main 3 are the USD, CHF, and above all else the YEN.

Think about this....Japan has been sitting on an interest rate of basically 0 for as long as I have been trading (7 years). High interest rates tend to mean strong economy. A central bank will raise rates in order to slow growth inflation to around or near 2% per year. Therefore if Japan has an interest rate right around 0 then why the hell has the YEN been strengthening Vs. every other currency for years? Simply put because it is a flight to safety currency....the USD is as well which is why as long as outlooks remain uncertain in the world economy the USD, CHF, and YEN will continue to gain Vs. other currencies.

Once there is a concrete plan of action to bring the world out of uncertainty, or a few months of strong global economic data then and only then will you see the USD lose strength. That being said I believe it is important to trade based off of price based methods. Fundamentals are a in large part messy now a days. The world hasn't been in this situation in a while and therefore reading direction based of fundamentals becomes rather difficult. Price tends to be the heart beat of a currency. If you can read price you can read direction. I sourced my blog below which covers some price action based trading strategies that I use in forex, futures, as well as equities. I hope the information serves you well

Very interesting question ! I think EUR will do good in forex trading which is my personal analysis as it is having more scope for growth and is used in many countries.

I hope this will help.

USD ia the problem of a single country and can be set right. But EUR is not like that, so USD is preferable

With penny stocks you can make 30 percent or 40 percent profit in a few days. Learn here https://tr.im/dEq7d

The best strategy, if you do have experience type of return on a penny stock, is to sell the stock quickly.

Of course, it’s easier said than done. The natural thing to want when you see an increase in stock price is to hold the stock and hope for an even larger increase.

the best trading software http://tradingsolution.info/

i have attended a lot of seminars, read counless books on forex trading and it all cost me thousands of dollars. the worst thing was i blew up my first account. after that i opened another account and the same thing happened again. i started to wonder why i couldn,t make any money in forex trading. at first i thought i knew everything about trading. finally i found that the main problem i have was i did not have the right mental in trading. as we know that psychology has great impact on our trading result. apart from psychology issue, there is another problem that we have to address. they are money management, market analysis, and entry/exit rules. to me money management is important in trading. i opened another account and start to trade profitably after i learnt from my past mistake. i don't trade emotionally anymore.

if you are serious about trading you need to address your weakness and try to fix it. no forex guru can make you Professional trader unless you want to learn from your mistake.

A common misconception is that you will have to be a financial and business expert in order to successfully trade binary options. However, this is not true at all. Learn here https://tr.im/ZEqmL

Perhaps it’s true when it comes to traditional stocks trading but definitely not true in the case of binaries. You don’t have to be an expert to predict the movement of certain assets.