Why is my clitoris protruding?

ok so please nobody laugh at me but everybody knows that when you go through puberty you get hairy. Ever since my hair came in, I never ever saw my vagina ever again. Finally like 4 years after I hit puberty I decided to shave myself clean down there and I noticed that my clitoris is protruding sooooo much. I dont know why either. I'm not sexually active at all, I dont do anything wrong and I am a person that runs/exercises a lot. What would be a reason as to why it protrudes so much?

Favorite Answer

Does it feel good when you touch it? If so, it may be aroused. Keep in mind the clits have various sizes for different women

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why is my clitoris protruding?

ok so please nobody laugh at me but everybody knows that when you go through puberty you get hairy. Ever since my hair came in, I never ever saw my vagina ever again. Finally like 4 years after I hit puberty I decided to shave myself clean down there and I noticed that my clitoris is protruding...

Source(s): clitoris protruding: https://tinyurl.im/bKcpe
  • Linda

Like the other people said it's normal. Some peoples clitoris is bigger than others. But if the pain is severe and distracting then get it checked out by an OBGYN doc.

Its just a normal variant.

Source(s): ER PA (have seen it all)