Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

How would you describe my taste in names?(also please rate them)?

Aloria Madeleine (ah-loh-ree-ah)(mad-uh-len)

Vivica Anneliese

Rosalie Coraline

Anastasia Melanie (ann-ah-stay-zee-ah)

Patricia Lucille

Liliana Guinevere (lil-ee-ahn-ah)

Rosalina Willow (roh-za-lee-na)

Temprence Angelique

Felicia Gwendolen (fah-lee-sha)

BQ : Based on this list, what first/middle name combo would you suggest as a BOYS name?

Thank you

7 Answers

Relevance
  • C18764
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would call your style glamorous, elegant, a bit flashy, and very French sounding

Aloria Madeleine- 7 aloria is a bit lackluster but madeleine makes a nice middle name. I like that you used it as a middle name because it is so common as a first name, but its still pretty and you should be able to use it without being super trendy.

Vivica Anneliese- 7 not feeling vivica but anneliese is one of my favorites

Rosalie Coraline 10 i think this is great. These are two beautiful names that are unusual without being over the top. They flow together very well and it is a very classy, tasteful combo.

Anastasia Melanie 6 the names are good separately but its a very odd combination

Patricia Lucille 6 sounds old, but flows nicely and lucille is cute

Liliana Guinevere 7 too flashy for my taste but flows well

Rosalina Willow 5 Willow is too trendy and the name doesn't flow

Temprence Angelique 4 Temprence really isn't my taste at all, but i guess the flow of the name is ok

Felicia Gwendolen 7 it's cute, a bit young sounding, not loving the spelling of gwendolen but i like the name

My favorite is definitely rosalie coraline. I think that is absolutely lovely.

(btw I love YOUR name, caoimhe is on my favorites list!)

BQ

Blaise Olivier

Henry Pierre

Andre Benoit

Dante Alexandre

Adrien Mathieu

Milo Sylvain

Lucien Jacques

Julian Blaise

Gavin Myles

Lucas Sylvain

Felix Elliott

Alistair Michael

Oliver/Olivier Jude

Edmond Julian

Hope that helps!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

♥ When i look at these names I think of old fashioned style names. A lot of these you don't see very often anymore. Your not a trendy name person :]

Aloria Madeleine :: 7/10

Vivica Annelise :: 6/10

Rosalie Coraline :: 8/10

Anastasia Melanie :: 7/10

Patricia Lucille :: 8/10

Liliana Guinevere :: 9/10

Rosalina Willow :: 8/10

Temperance Angelique :: 5/10

Felicia Gwendolen:: 4/10

My favorites would have to be Rosalie Coraline, Patricia Lucille, Liliana Guinevere, and Rosalina Willow. I think those are really pretty names! ^^ I also love the name Temperance, but i dont like Angelique along with it. I think a shorter middle name would suit it more. :]

• 9 years ago

Well I can tell right off the bat that you're into old fashioned, classy names.

Aloria Madeleina- 7/10. Madeleine is so cute ;)

Vivica Anneliese- 5/10. i don't really like Vivica.

Rosalie Coraline- 8/10. i LOVE Rosalie ! :D

Anastasia Melanie- 8/10. Anastasia is pretty :)

Liliana Guinevere- 7/10 i like Liliana because i like Lily but it's becoming too common and this is a variant of it.

Rosalina Willow- 9/10. looove this combination.

Temprence Angelique- 4/10. Temperence sounds like the girl might have anger issues. :$

Felicia Gwendolen- 6/10. I like Felicity better, but Felicia is nice too. :3

• 9 years ago

Why would you ever name your kid any of those names? I mean, there are one or two that I could possibly stomach but "Aloria"... "Temprence"...? The middle names are not much better.

Name your kid what you please but I will say odd names seem to be the first one that gets made fun of and being a person that actually has a weird last name I will say its not fun. Just a bit of advice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

They're all pretty over the top.

Boy names:

Adrian James

Scott Christopher

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

your names are old fashioned and don't flow well. They are also European spellings. All these names are girls names so how can I suggest you a boys name?

• Hailey
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

... Are your children going to be long lost Princesses from Disney? Don't do this to your kids, I beg you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.