Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 9 years ago

how to edit a picture like this on photoshop?

Hi I'd really like to edit a photo like the one in the following link and I am hoping that someone with photo editing expereience can help me or tell me how to do this , thanks alot.

6 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Get the free program called GIMP

    then you paste your picture, then add a new layer.

    Then go to Dafont, and get a screenshot(press Prt Scr to copy your entire screen, doing that makes it so you don't have to download the font) of the text you want, and paste it onto paint(should already be installed onto your computer)

    copy your text, which is on a white background, then go to layer, then select transparency, then change the color to black and press ok.

    If you need any more help, feel free to contact me at

    Source(s): I use GIMP, the Free and better photoshop alternative
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    Download a free version of GIMP on this site: [link]

    GIMP is a great free software you can use for a lot of graphic tasks like retouching photo, image and photo editing). I strongly believe GIMP is the best free tool for photo editing available online nowadays. It's as good and as powerful as photoshop but GIMP can be use also used by a lot of professionals.

  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    You can download the latest version of GIMP here: [link]

    GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a free software suitable for tasks as photo retouching, image authoring and image composition. GIMP is not as powerful as Photoshop, but it's by far the best free photo editing software on the market. You can augment it with plugins and extension and use it as a professional photo-retouching software. GIMP can be used as a simple paint program or a complex image-manipulation software (thanks also to to a very advanced scripting interface). Don't trust Adobe torrents or downloads from anywhere else, most are backdoored

  • Kyle
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

    You can do it several ways. The easiest is making the text into a mask. You could also do it by rasterizing the text, selecting the negative space with magic wand, move to the picture layer, and press delete.

    Message me if you want and I'll be happy to help you out with questions in the future!

    Source(s): Very experienced with Photoshop
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago


    GIMP is the free versions of photoshop. You can use it to edit your picts. There is a free download here

    It's the best choice.


  • Anonymous
    6 years ago


    GIMP is the best free solution for photo retouching and photo editing. Download here

    You should definitly try it


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.