A question about bursitis on my knee?

About 3 months ago, I had bursitis on my left knee. Then I went over to the doctor and he said you have to wait and rest it for about 1-2 weeks before you can play any sport. I did what he said and it turned out fine. Then now, just yesterday, I got it again but on my right knee this time. So annoying man. But... show more About 3 months ago, I had bursitis on my left knee. Then I went over to the doctor and he said you have to wait and rest it for about 1-2 weeks before you can play any sport. I did what he said and it turned out fine.

Then now, just yesterday, I got it again but on my right knee this time. So annoying man. But the difference between the left knee 3 months ago and my right knee right now is from 3 months ago I still played sports while I had it on my knee for about a continuation of 3-4 days without knowing I had to rest then it got thicker until I found out in the doctor.

Good thing right now is I already know what to do, just simply rest it. But for how long because I just found out yesterday I had it and didn't play any sports ever since and since I didn't continue to play sports like I did 3 months ago, it's not as big as it was last time.

So how long do you think I should rest it?
1 answer 1