name two symbol of canada?
name two canadian symbols?
- Richard KLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
Maple Leaf, a Mountie,
- bw022Lv 79 years ago
Two obvious symbols...
1. Maple leaf - it's one the flag.
2. Beaver - national animal.
Next might be:
3. An outline map of Canada.
4. Moose - often associate with the country and found on the quarter.
5. Loon - representative of the dollar coin.
6. Polar bear - on the two dollar coin.
7. Mountie hat - associated with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
8. CN tower - most commonly recognized Canadian building.
9. Parliament buildings outline
10. Lacrosse stick - representative of the national sport
11. Various hockey symbols (hockey puck, stick, Stanley cup, etc.)
You could also get into various famous people's outline -- Trudeau or Terry Fox.
- GeorgeLv 69 years ago
Bob and Doug McKenzie
No, seriously. Animal symbols could be beaver, moose, Canada goose.
Plant symbol would be maple leaf (especially from red maple or sugar maple).
Inukshuk's are a symbol of the north. Sheaves of wheat for the prairies. Lobster, cod, mussels for the maritimes.
Watch the video for more ideas of Canadian symbols.
Have a nice day, eh?Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kkYhCX1uqQ
- 9 years ago
I would say:
a maple leaf
These are the first things that come to mind when I think of Canada
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Rg4Lv 79 years ago
A Beaver and a Beiber
- Anonymous9 years ago
Well, i know 1, a maple leaf, in the candian flag i believe?
- eponaLv 69 years ago
Maple Leaf and beaver.
- 9 years ago
maple syrup and a leaf
- FrozenPondLv 79 years ago
My favourite is the Beaver
you can take that however you want ;)