Michellle Bachman. Newsweek cover? Rage? Why all the controversy?

.

for those who are complaining I suspect it is more that we can see just about every road map on her face and her eyes look like Frankensteins!

Does anyone really care except women inii the media who see themselves ten years from now?

Geez

I am not Canadian. Was born and raised in the United States and was educated in US and abroad.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~

~~

I'm no liberal, but then I am not conservative ether.

but its not a bad photo. It looks like her.

and sorry, I don't see that it degrades her. She isn't that great looking but for those who like her, what difference does it make?

Favorite Answer

It is not a flattering picture, but it does look like her. Jay Leno showed one of Nancy Pelosi last night that that was far worse. I heard, yesterday, that Michele had not even seen the picture at that time. Her people were complaining. Some folks are trying to make it sexism. I heard questions like, would that do that to man? Would they do that to a Democrat? (See Nancy Pelosi). There are people who are always whining about something. This is all part of the political/celebrity life. If someone can not take the heat, then get out of the limelight and tell your 'people' to stop whining.

She looks Crazy in all her pictures not just Newsweek.

Intentionally using a bad photo to try to make her look bad, while degrading her at the same time. You figure it out!

I'm sure most of it was artificially generated by HER. She's taking a page from the Sarah Palin "I don't care what you say about me, as long as you keep saying things about me" book.

Newsweek would NEVER have done that if she was a liberal politician. NW is just a left wing rag

It's an ugly picture. She specifically asked that they not use that picture. They did thinking it would be funny.