? asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 9 years ago

Is this worthy of a doctor visit?

Got hit by a biker yesterday and fell on my butt, twisted my ankle or something because when I turn my foot inwards it hurts like no other. SHould I go to the Doctor or just chill?

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    wrap it in an ace bandage n just try to stay off it, itsz prolly just a minor sprain

    so just ice it n stay off it, take advil or something for pain if itsz not better in a

    week at the most go into the doctorsz

    Source(s): my mother is a nurse =]
  • 9 years ago

    Go to a doctor and get an x-ray just to be on the safe side...good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.