Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: Would you stay with a girl with Leukemia?

Or tell her you want to move on, since she is sick. She is ruining my rep. This is a serious question. Which one of the two options would you pick?

Favorite Answer

I just read a story of how a guy found a cure for his girl friends Leukemia on internet in Germany now she is in remission. That guy and his girlfriend are to be admired ~~

It depends on you. My first contact w/ someone who had Leukemia was in high school and I had a bout of Asthma at the time. It went away but during this period I got to talking with this kid. I was 14 and we talk about girls, life, girls, more life and told jokes. Later I was ask to his funeral. (I didn't even know he could die from it). The point I'm making is No if you cannot stand the drama or the time spent or if you don't feel honest about it. I was fourteen and for me it was a unique and brief friendship with someone who was a cool kid and my first death experience.

Omg that's soo horrible, of course I'll stay with my boyfriend if he ever gets Leukemia (god forbid). Your such a bad person for even thinking to leave her, how is she ruining your reputation. If you ever get sick, would you want the love of your life to leave you?

• Hello

Hey you know, im a girl but i have recently been asking myself the same thing. Would i stay with a guy who has cancer, leukemis, etc. Yes, i think i would if i really loved him.

And if i knew you, i wouldnt think she was ruining your rep, i would respect you for staying with her ;)

• Kate

You want to know a real quick way to 'ruin your rep' with any further girls that may have dated you? Dump your sick girlfriend because she has a disease she couldn't prevent. You're rep will be: *******.

wow that's sad

I would stay with someone (physically) who had Leukemia even if they were barely a friend

Source(s): it can't get lower than that.
  • Jane

im a girl but if it were a guy i really loved, then yes i would stay with him till the end.

You've got to be ******* kidding me. Of course I'd stay with her. As you should, too, if you ever made any statements to her such as "I love you."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

she needs your support (if you are her boyfriend)...

How do you feel if you're going to die, and someone you love isnt there for you....

thats sad.

damn. i thought Canadians were supposed to be nice. i'd stay with her.

Source(s): you're an ass.