Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: Do you laugh at people who have Leukemia and go through chemotherapy?

If it's funny to you.

Best Answer

i reported this question..... f$%k wit ,....... 4 yrs ago my 4 yo son died from cancer...... its not a laughing matter you ******* tosser...... why dont you wake up to your f#^king self

Are you a bully or just cold hearted ?? There is nothing funny about having a medical condition like Leukemia & chemo is a very painful thing to go through...chemo kills all the new cell growth through out your body,including your blood stream, organs & bones..I have seen many fight the battle & it is horrible to watch,I would never want to go through it personally.Maybe if you understood their pain from it,you might think in a different way.sad part is,they feel sorry for people who make fun of them,because they are ignorant.

remember we all shall reap what we sow...you could end up with something worse..how would you feel if people did it to you..how about if a loved one had it,would you still think it was ok to make fun of them or laugh at their misery?

People! I don't think he's saying that he laughs at people with Leukemia! He's simply asking a question.

To answer your poll question, no I don't. It's a horrible thing to have leukemia and I thank God that I've never had to experience it or deal with it.

WHY do you do this? Why not ACTUALLY be funny and make people happy rather than doing... this?!?!?!?

Besides... Jokes on YOU! Didn't you watch the news? There's a cure for Leukemia now! :D

do you know that you suck!!!

I'll laugh when you go through chemotherapy, cause you deserve it.

Do you laugh at people who think they're something they're not ?

You're not Tyga low life

Why would that b funny

• Joanna

I wish your parents had never met.

I can't wait to celebrate the day that you die.

i had chemo when i was little. its not that funny. go suck a black d*ck