Why don't most girls play video games like COD?

I play those games.

Favorite Answer

Are you kidding? I love video games. I probably play 10 hours a week. I don't personally like many FPS but I do like many "hard-core" games like Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, and LA Noire. I'd say there are plenty of reasons why most girls don't play video games. Social norms turn us away from many things considered male activities. I'd also say we tend to be less inclined towards violence and killing. However, as with any generality like this, there are always exceptions. I see nothing strange or socially inappropriate in females enjoying video games.

You're making blanket statements, which is an ignorant thing to do.

I LOVE to play video games, and my tastes range from the "Dead Space" all the way to the "Professor Layton" series.

Extreme gore and psychological horror do not even make me wince; I can easily play in complete darkness when I'm home alone by myself for days on end.

thats cause most girls lose there boyfriends attention to video games like cod! so they atuomatically assume they are stupid and want nothing to do with them! my girlfriend loves cod cause she took the time to play with me!

Because some of them they think "video games are a waste of time"

Cause most girls go shopping and flirt with random guys, they also either try to stay out as much as possible and hang out with their friends as much as possible.

Source(s): I have friends EXACTLY like that

Cos girls are boring!