Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

United states airforce flying over Southern Ontario?

They fly in jet squadrons, or two of those carreir military aircrafts over Southern Ontario, and spray some kind of chemical over my city (Niagara Falls). Why do even enter Canadian airspace?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I have a sneaking suspicion you have no idea what you're talking about...

• 8 years ago

The Canadian Armed Forces flies CF-18 Hornets, the same fighter used on American aircraft carriers. However, Canada and the US both occasionally overfly each other's territories. We have agreements that allow that.

Far as military aircraft doing chemical spraying, I can't imagine either country's services doing that over civilian areas. Maybe you are seeing contrails from high altitude flight? That's just water vapor and it forms from any aircraft with a combustion engine.

• 8 years ago

Trying to kill Brian Murza, I suspect.

In all seriousness, I suspect that's not what's going on.

Also, if they are seriously spraying chemicals over your cities (they're not), why they are even entering Canadian Airspace is the least of your concerns.

Source(s): Active-duty US Navy
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well if they didn;t do that you have to actually leave your mom's basement and talk to yucky girls and stuff and socialize *ick!* with people....

A better question is why do the Canucks who use our base here to train on force me to get all drunk with them in the O'Club leaving me with a terrible hangover?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Wear a tinfoil hat much?

You are referring to a conspiracy theory called "chemtrails". It is complete and utter BS.

• 8 years ago

I think it's time for you to ease off the maple syrup, eh?

• 8 years ago

Crack & Crystal Meth are seriously Fvcking up your day kid.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

We're America we can fly anywhere we want to, especially over little brother Canada.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.