Andrea Finlay Swift (Taylor's mom) begins looking as soon as Taylor reaches the stage. However, she chooses people for the T-Party Room that look like super fans or people that are having the best time. Usually, she chooses people from the back area. If you would like to get in I suggest making a colorful sign with her lyrics on them with certain letters in one color that ends up spelling out T P A R T Y. I also suggest bringing a lot of glow sticks and practically covering your body in them. You should bring money to the concert to buy one of Taylor's shirts and then change into that shirt. You may want to bring a small gift to give to Taylor in the T-Party room. If your seats are torwards the front, you have a high chance of seeing Andrea. If you see Andrea you can ask her how you can get your gift to Taylor and she will most likely get you into the T-Party Room! :)
Here are a few looks:
Taylor's Natural Look-
1) To even skin tone, mix a dollop of moisturizer with a dollop of tinted moisturizer or foundation. To find your exact hue, test it on your jawline. Apply with a sponge.
2) With a small brush, "use a vanilla shadow all over your eyelids" says Taylor's make-up artist, then layer on a shimmering taupe. "Finish with a little bit of liner and mascara."
3) With fingertips, tap a sheer cream cheek color or cheek gel onto the apples of cheeks. Blend by working it in circles. (To find the apple: smile and look up, and it pops!)
4) Apply a sheer lip gloss with fingertips. "A soft peachy coral is one of my favorites for Taylor," Taylor's make-up artist says. "This is a beautiful everyday look for anyone!"
Taylor's Glam Look:
1) After foundation, brush on a concealer-one shade lighter than your foundation-under eye circles. Blend into inner corners and along the inside bridge of your nose.
2) Apply pewter shadow. Sweep liquid eye liner from inner corner to outer edge, flicking your wrist to make a tail. "Add several coats of lengthening mascara," says Taylor's make-up artist (Lorrie Turk).
3) Brush on a rosy-bronze blush for a sculpted glow. Or alternatively, do what Lorrie Turk sometimes do with Swift: "Use nothing, and let your natural flush be the color."
4) "Finish the look with a rich wine lipstick," Turk says. Apply with a lip brush so it absorbs better. Be sure to paint the entire mouth, all the way to the inner corners.
Or wear Covergirl Nature Luxe line because Taylor is the spokes model for it! :)
I really hope I helped
I know absolutely everything about Taylor so if you have a Taylor Swift question, feel free to ask. :)