what do you think of Lady Gaga's new music video for the song "You And I"?

and also, what do you think the meaning is behind all the..randomness

personally, i love the song, but i don't know what to make of the video.

• Favorite Answer

Ahhh, it actually isn't as random as you probably think. Let me explain:

So, it starts out with her walking from New York to Nebraska and her feet are all bloody because of her long journey. The reason she is part robotic is because part of her NEEDS to go back to her boyfriend (her heart) even though her brain doesn't necessarily want to go back (remember he's Judas). Then you get to the ice cream truck and that represents her innocence getting taken away at an early age by an older guy (also that's why there is a doll). Then there is the part where she is singing to Jo whose sitting on top of the piano. Notice she has no make up and a very simple dress. Just herself and herself and her piano. That part is about how you have to love yourself before you can do anything else (by the way if you didn't catch on the guy on top of the piano is her). Then there is the part where her boyfriend is trying to alter her and change her by injecting her and putting her in a gas chamber and all that stuff. He was trying to take away from her creativity and who she was but it ended up making her stronger and making her actually speak her mind more and turn even crazier. That explains the mermaid. And by the end of the video he starts to accept the her as the mermaid (whose name is Yuyi) and they make love. The only other part is when she gets married and that just signifies the end of her journey and heartbreak.

Source(s): Little Monster 'till death do I part.

Stupid. I don't want to see a freaking mermaid.

She should have kept it simple while making The Edge of Glory more dramatic than it was.

Beautiful cinematography.

Honestly I don't like it much

Aww..I haven't seen it. :S