LGBT, Serious question?

ok so i was sleeping over at a friends house ( we share a bed) im gay and hes well confusing to say the least, we hang out watch moves play games, anyways tonight he got a little...touchey feely, i could hear him wispering but i couldent make out what he was saying to himself..ok that made it sound creepy..when it wasent realy it was soft and fluffy xD....anyways eather he was having some kind of gay sex dream or he thought he could feal me up while i was sleeping, anyways he kept touching my frontal area and then after a while he started to rub my back and other places back there...finaly he stopped ..but when i finaly woke up about 2am..i felt like there was somthing holding me in place..and there he was..right on top of me sleeping....naked with only a jockish strap thingy slightly on...and well im doing this on my phone as he is still laying there on top of me...ps i also found a condom wrapper that wasent on the floor when i went to bed....little weirded out, parcilay because i dont want to wake him up , but partly i dont know what he did...anyways i am asking for advice, and what to do if he wakes up..la di da, ill just be here with him lying on top of me...ps did i mention that i have a hardon because of this :/

not made up..BUT SEROUSLY HOW THE HELL DO I GET HIM OFF ME..yes i like him..but...idk...i need to know if he did stuff to me 0.o

ty tuesday, no i dont think i was drugged, wouldent i feal weird?..and no im in a diffrent time zone lol its arround 3:13am, anyways as far as i know no one elce came in because we are at his parents house.. so no roomate..and i am kidding you not, i like to scope the area before i sleep, and there was NO condom wrapper there before, i was finaly able to get him off me,and i found a condom, it had lube on the outside and also there was a towl on the floor that wasent there, ik its very hard to think of this considering i have a man who i like with nothing more then a jockstrap on and i feal like biteing it off..but you never know he could have taken somthing without me knowing ...maybe he was high while doing something, ill keep looking arround

Favorite Answer

Wow.

You mean right this second there's a guy with an off-kilterr jock-strap on..who may have worn a condom for no apparent reason..

-

SORRY...wasting time. Are you SURE you're the only other person there, besides him? I mean, there's no other roomate, or visitor?

-

You weren't GHB'd, right? Do you remember the last few hours? Do you know it's almost 10pm, PST?

-

YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO SHiMMY OUT FROM UNDER THERE and do a little investigating.

Look around for other people..or signs of visitors. Look for signs someone was there. Because if there wasn't anyone else there..then you two were at least together in some way. I just can't figure out the condom thing.

-

Shimmy out and do some sluething. Report back when you can. God Speed.

==========

You would KNOW if something major happened. Don't be silly.

Feel around for the condom..that may give you some clues. Why the Hell is he such a sound sleeper, anyway? That's rediculous. Maybe he was planning on slipping you the GHB, but gave it to himself, by mistake..?!

-

I'll bet that's it.

-

What exactly led you to believe he wasn't gay?

If you're trolling you're going to get it.

Don't get him off of you. When he wakes up, be ready and awake yourself looking at your phone, with him still on top of you.

No running away from that!

...got to say this made me a bit turned on, anyways ...erm well idk hes bound to wake up one time or another, maybe try to flip him to his side ( be careful not to turn the wrong way) but serously....i think hes a bit gay...and idk...lol... a friend did that to me once but i stayed awake most of the time..so no confusion to what happend :/

Well the real question is if u like him!! If not that's ok just talk it out w/ him.

Lol.. dude either this is made up or he is definitely in to you.

**** HIMMMM

Wake him up and have sex.

yeah of course he wants you lol want him back!