Is it true that Israel converted to Islam many years ago and all the fighting is just an elaborate cover?

• gatita
    Best Answer

You have been lied to about this subject! Why would believers forsake their faith in Yahweh to follow a religion that whose focus is annihilation of Jews! Tradition holds that Judaism was founded by Abraham in Israel, about 4000 years ago. Judaism has undergone many transformations since that time. The type of Judaism practiced today, called "Rabbinic Judaism" has been around almost 2000 years.

It is the oldest monotheistic religions, and the oldest to survive into the present day. Christianity is about 1,978 years old. Muhammad began preaching Islam around 610 AD. This puts Islam at around 1400 years old, making it one of the world's younger religions.

Jews have a covenant relationship with God as evidenced in Gen. 12:31: "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Why would they forsake the Lord God of the Tanakh in favor of converting to a false religion? As a Christian I believe they are God's chosen people and I know they have suffered at the hands of those who hate them.

The aliyah (return to Israel) is prophesied in the following scriptures:

Isaiah 43:5, Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. 6 I will say to the north, `Give them up!’ and to the south, `Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-

In Isaiah 43:5-6, the prophet said that the people of Israel would return to their homeland from the east, the west, the north and the south. Isaiah lived 2700 years ago. Beginning at that time, a succession of empires conquered the land of Israel and forced many into exile. This led to a worldwide scattering of Jews. But, during the past century, millions have returned to Israel.-

Jeremiah 23:3-6

“I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord. “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness.

Prophesy fulfillment commentaries:

From the east: Many Jews living in Middle East countries moved to Israel during the 1900s. After Israel reclaimed independence in 1948, more Jews moved to their ancient homeland after being forced out of various Arab countries in which they had been living for centuries.

From the west: During the mid-1900s, hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the West (Europe and the United States) began moving to Israel to escape various persecutions, most notably, the Holocaust in Nazi Germany.

From the north: Hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the former Soviet Union have moved to Israel since the 1980s.

From the south: During the 1980s and 1990s, Israel struck a deal with Ethiopia’s communist government to allow Jews of Ethiopia to move to Israel. On the weekend of May 25, 1991, for example, 14,500 Ethiopian Jews were airlifted to Israel. In Jeremiah 23:3-6, there is a prophecy that indicates when the Messiah is to appear in the land of Israel. Jeremiah said that it would be after the exiled people of Israel return to their homeland. From a Christian point of view, this is of special interest because Jesus is supposed to appear twice. And this coincides with the fact that the people of Israel have been expelled from their homeland twice, and that they are currently in the process of returning after the second expulsion.

Also, the name Palestine refers to the region of the eastern Mediterranean coast from the sea to the Jordan valley and from the southern Negev desert to the Galilee lake region in the north. The word itself derives from “Plesheth”, a name that appears frequently in the Bible and has come into English as “Philistine”. Plesheth, (root palash) was a general term meaning rolling or migratory. This referred to the Philistine’s invasion and conquest of the coast from the sea. The Philistines were not Arabs nor even Semites, they were most closely related to the Greeks originating from Asia Minor and Greek localities. They did not speak Arabic. They had no connection, ethnically, linguistically or historically with Arabia or Arabs (Muslims).

gatita

Degree in History (focus Jewish studies) and Spanish, New Mexico State U. 1990

Apostolic Believer In One God, Jesus

Ishmael - Father of Arabs

Isaac - Father of Jews.

Interesting though, Ishmael was at his father Abrahams funeral, so there mustnt have been too much fighting between the factions at that stage. - Mohammed wasnt born yet to prophecy mistruths (few satanic verses in the Quran which had to be deleted down the track Sura an-Najm (Star) 53:19-22).

Genesis 25:9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre;

• Mark

Yeah, that's it... There was a secret mass conversion... So I guess the "Zionist Jews that control the world" are actually "Zionist Muslims that control the world". Luckily the world is still flat, but it makes far more sense that way if they are in cahoots with "Barack Obama, a Muslim born in Kenya"...

answer: No, the Jewish religion has remained long before Islam was invented and has existed long after.

It is true this is one of the more bizarre conspiracy theories that shows a very disturbed mind

of course not Ishmael was Abrahmas illegitimate son, and the arabs are descendents of same. whereas the Jews are the descendents of Issac, the legitimate son of Abraham and therefore the heir, as the legimate son inhertis over the illegitimate one. that is why they hate one another except hose who believe in Christ Jesus

No. There would not be as much trouble in the middle east, but a nuclear war would have broken out if the muslims had tried.

islam is just one huge lie.

No, Israel is a Jewish state, and has been since its conception.

Israel/Jacob wasn't a muslim, As per the quran mohammad was the first muslim.

What is it with you and all of these islam questions?

• Where do you get your copy besides Canada?