What is your weirdest fantasy?

What is something in your life you wish you would accomplish but are afraid of doing by fear that people will judge you? (or that you have done, despite that and are proud of?)

• Vic B
    Favorite Answer

Hello Marion; Ah, what a wonderful question. I've already written two novels and sold very few of same but, they are listed in the library of congress and that was one of my goals. The other goal in regards to these novels, was to write about the plight of the Native Americans in this country. Now, I still have something else in my wish bucket. I enjoy classical music and I would like to compose a symphony. The other part to this wish is to conduct this symphony. Fear of what people would think? I don't have that problem. The only problem is, I am now in the autumn of my life. As the Frank Sinatra song went: "Regrets, I've had a few, but I did it my own way." Marion, I wish you a happy life. Thanks for the question. Vic

Source(s): My life experiences.

something i want to do but i fear what people (or what he will say) is: date the boy that ive had a crush on for the past couple of years. hes (very) popular im not at all. and im not really pretty so im scared hed just flat out reject me if i asked him out, and what people would say about me after (or if there was) the rejection

that and beat the people who bullied me for 2 years within an inch of their life :D

Cheers!~

I dont give a crap what people think of this, so fear isn't stoping me. But hear it is:

To meet a woman, go out and have crazy dangerous adventures, do illegal things and then kill ourselves together.

go up to everyone that i dont like and beat them up.

i'm usally a nice person.