Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

fellow atheists no one in the political section is answering my question so il ask you?

What political party am i?

i don't believe in welfare unless its some kind of disability thing.

i do believe in socialized health care becasue i don't think of it as reviving free treatment you still pay for your health threw tax dollars.

i'm for gay marriage

unlike leftists i don't think we should tax the rich more then the poor but unlike right wingers i still think the rich should still pay taxes like everyone else. just as much as the poor.

i think a certain percentage of people paying for privatized health care is good becasue that means more money for the people who use socialized health care.

is that even a party.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't know the exact party, but you're making a lot of sense.

My views are roughly the same. Keep up the good work ^_^

• Login to reply the answers
  • Demi
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You are against a social safety net, so you are not a USA type liberal, but you're also all for socialized health care and you seem to be egalitarian when it comes to civil rights. I'd call you a centrist if you were American. FYI - the "rich" pay less in taxes than "the poor" (actually middle class as the USA doesn't tax their poor at all). I'm considered a high income earner or top wage earner and I pay less taxes as a percentage of my income in the USA than my domestics pay as a percentage of theirs. In my home country we have a flat tax - everyone pays the same.

• punch
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It doesn't really matter. I'm registered green party but that's because I didn't want to register republican or democrat. Election time, I vote for who I want. Who cares what party?

• Donna
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I'm with you on all except socialized medicine. It won't work here. Also, the poor don't pay taxes. It's the middle class that pays all the taxes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You should be part of the Independent Party. Welcome.

Source(s): A fellow registered Independent.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.