Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

fellow atheists no one in the political section is answering my question so il ask you?

What political party am i?

i don't believe in welfare unless its some kind of disability thing.

i do believe in socialized health care becasue i don't think of it as reviving free treatment you still pay for your health threw tax dollars.

i'm for gay marriage

unlike leftists i don't think we should tax the rich more then the poor but unlike right wingers i still think the rich should still pay taxes like everyone else. just as much as the poor.

i think a certain percentage of people paying for privatized health care is good becasue that means more money for the people who use socialized health care.

is that even a party.

Favorite Answer

Don't know the exact party, but you're making a lot of sense.

My views are roughly the same. Keep up the good work ^_^

• Demi

You are against a social safety net, so you are not a USA type liberal, but you're also all for socialized health care and you seem to be egalitarian when it comes to civil rights. I'd call you a centrist if you were American. FYI - the "rich" pay less in taxes than "the poor" (actually middle class as the USA doesn't tax their poor at all). I'm considered a high income earner or top wage earner and I pay less taxes as a percentage of my income in the USA than my domestics pay as a percentage of theirs. In my home country we have a flat tax - everyone pays the same.

• punch

It doesn't really matter. I'm registered green party but that's because I didn't want to register republican or democrat. Election time, I vote for who I want. Who cares what party?

• Donna

I'm with you on all except socialized medicine. It won't work here. Also, the poor don't pay taxes. It's the middle class that pays all the taxes.

You should be part of the Independent Party. Welcome.

Source(s): A fellow registered Independent.