Who else has 4 year guaranteed job security and a massive benefits included pension plan?

Take a look at the Provincial Employment Standards Act --

Can you fire your politician without any commitment to pay him a severance package any time up to and including 90 days ?

The Employment Standards act spells employment probationary periods out as 90 days and you can be let go for any reason within that period and the employee has no legal recourse

Politicians -- on the other hand can not be fired for 4 years and must vacate their seat voluntarily most if not every time because of massive public outrage at something ---

Name another group pf people who are somehow completely above and not in any way governed by the Provincial Act ..... Point out other acts in any part of the federal authority or in within the Commonwealth of nations or in the western hemishpere that grant 4 to 5 years of job security to any other group but a politician or elected official

Explain why we are not all governed by the same laws

Update:

In reality the only time the employee could have legal recourse if let go by the corporation is if upper management was stupid enough to video tape themselves or write a letter stating that -- You employee number X were let go for purely racial gender religious reasons

Now if the legal dept of said company is smart enough to steer clear out of sticking their head in a noose and jumping -- You the employee -- are rightless in the exchange

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't know of any myself. But I do know that your last statement is true, especially since the current Supreme Court has determined that you can't prove general discrimination since everyone has to sue individually.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I have a job because I'm good at what I do. My job security is my skill level. I also save most of my money, which is why I will not need a pension.

Source(s): Because Stone Cold Said So...
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think a member of the military does.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

join the military they will give you job security well more like "security" but still work is work

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Because we can't make the laws.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because we're idiots.

• 9 years ago

Have a nice day.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You would not believe me if I told you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.