Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesCanadaOther - Canada · 10 years ago

Canada Post tracking faulty?

Hello, I have ordered an item using Xpresspost shipping, that is - guaranteed shipping in so less than 2 business days. I made the order on tuesday, August 23rd, and the actual shipping started on friday the 26th. So, did they mean that the shipping part will take 2 days? Or does the whole process of processing and shipping takes place in only 2 days? My second question is, that tracking info seems to have stopped after on the 25th, the latest description saying "item processed at postal facility". Is my item currently on it's way? Does Canada Post usually update on if your item has been shipped on a plane toward's it's destination city? btw, the expected delivery date provided by CP is the 30th.

Favorite Answer

Canada Post starts tracking when they receive the package. They have no control over the processing of the order and takes place before they enter the picture. So shipping didn't start until Friday when they received the parcel.

Yes your item is on the way. It's in the postal facility and being directed your way. CP will update the page on Monday when it's sent out. You will see it on Tues.