badman7980 asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

who will win john cena or the rock at wrestlemania?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe just like Hogan passed the torch to The Rock at WM18. I think The Rock will pass the torch to John Cena at WM28. What a coincidence 10 years later. The Rock has accomplished everything in his career and he doesn't need a win to prove anything to the WWE and the fans will still cheer for him and love him no matter what. Cena right now is top guy who will be leading WWE in the next 5-10 years. A win over the Rock will solidify John Cena as top guy to present Era of WWE, just like The Rock was in the 90's and as Hogan was in the 80's. Either way the fans will have a match to talk about.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Sadly Cena but i really Want the Rock to win but we all know WWE Creative won't let the Kids down so there gonna make Cena look unstoppable and win

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

No one actually knows who will win but my money is on The Rock.

Hardly anyone wants to see Cena get a Wrestlemania record of beating Shawn Michaels, Triple H AND The Rock.

In my opinion he shouldn't have beaten any of them. Especially Michaels.

• 9 years ago

Unless the Rock plans on wrestling full-time after WM (highly doubtful) Cena is going to win. And as dull as it has been seeing Cena win time and again, this once, I think he ought to. As much as I love the Rock, he's the past, and Cena is the present and future of wrestling, at least as of now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

cena because rock was the past cena is the future and although he wins like every match it should happen

• 9 years ago

I think Rock just might "Pass the torch" to Cena...even though the torch has been passed to Cena A LONG time ago.

Source(s): TOUGHEST S.O.B.!
  • Reggie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

prolly cena even though i want rock. its like hogan vs. rock hogan passed the torch to new generation

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Rock shouldn't compete on that stupid contest. He deserves to stay in Hollywood doing his wonderful movies. Wrasslin' is fake and stupid.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i hope the rock does ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.