Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I like this guy .. but... 10 points?

i just met this guy yesterday - he's 14 & I'm 18

we went to McDonald's with his dad and my mom who are dating (8months)

yesterday we were with his younger brother and it was all about him ...

so today it was just us with our parents and were open people and we were talking sexual and **** ...

he said he likes older woman & i said i like younger guys .

when we went to MCD he went to get his drink . i was starting at him.. he noticed :$ he's like were you just checking me out I'm like no & i blushed.. then in the car i lost my phone and i usually keep in it my b00bs he's like WERE I'm like my b00bs he's like there called stockings I'm like wtf :$ then we started annoying other putting our hands in each others faces i took his hat putted it on the other side he went over me and got it...

what do u think is going on.. its or second time seeing each other

I'm seeing him again tomorrow what should i do different or should do more of ?

Favorite Answer

Dont you think its kinda weird if a 14 yr old and an 18 yr old go out? its not tht bad when you older but k=now its kinda weird.. but hey if you guys both like each other, go for it. Good luck

Personally I cannot say I approve but then again I consider an individual to be fully capable of making their own decisions at 13, that said.

Just keep going at the way you have been, do not expect a long lasting relationship out of this as young guys are very horny and for him this could be just jumping at an oppertunity for an intimate relationship. For something more stable you will have to make the extra effort for the relationship to last as he is young and prone not to think of such things.

Source(s): personal oppinion, I do believe that age does not matter It is just I have a rule, no one under 18.

maybe im being stereotypical but dudes that are 14 or 15 and cant drive usually date older girls because they can drive or they often date older women in order to show off to friends.

not to be rude but 18 year old girl likes 14 yr old boy?? hmmn kinda creepy

hes still a child ur not u need to say no and walk away from what is forming between the to of you i don't think it is a good idea yo see him any more