kaZa asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why are Females so devious and vicious?

I mean guys can be too, but i feel girls plan things out and will ruin you if they want. They have something evil in them.

• Indie
    Favorite Answer

men tend to confront their problems, take the bruises and walk away with their head held high, this is alpha male tactics that is simply genetic in most males. women are often seen as the weaker sex so physical confrontation isnt something we have collectively put much energy towards as a species and gender so we have had to develop different ways of exacting revenge on those we believe have wronged us.

and thus bitchiness, slander, rhumor spreading and cat fights have come to be. its not evil, its smarts. not always wisely used smarts but it is a type of intelligence that now comes naturally to most women and is reputed to be highly dangerous. from your question i assume you have already been on the receiving end.

It's quite true but then i think we should take a closer look. It seems natural in women to be vicious and to 'hit' where it hurts with their actions and words, whereas men tend to be physical. I think it's a basic survival instinct just as men like to fight.

its because men are cruel, vicious, and have way high expectations of them, but when a woman wants the same of men, they complain, say that we're asking way too much and dump us.That is why

It's their nature. They play mind games, emotional games. Like we are physical, they are mental. Now I am not saying guys are dumb but females use emotion as a weapon and stuff. Basically, it's the only ammo they got.

Because they are.

I love Old School's post: a sexist woman calling someone else sexist. If someone criticizes women, they must be sexist, right? Women are infallible!

• ?

I hadn't noticed. I think men and women are equal morally.

Answer Addressing: "They have something evil in them."

Women are more likely to pick you apart and act petty and annoying and men are more likely to be scary and brutal.

they're not evil, devious or vicious.

they are very competitive and sometimes decide to be ruthless to push themselves forward

Two words: Praying mantis. Watch your head...

I don't think the world will ever know. But this question is epic. LOL!