kaZa asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why am i starting to think a lot of women are Sociopaths?

I'm not sexist, and i know a lot of you will say i am. But they are so devious and vicious. They don't ever seem to regret things. I'm generalising.

Update:

@Zack: I said Sociopath not Psychopath. And i agree with you.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

because most PEOPLE are sociopaths

• 9 years ago

You asked a question similar to this before. Now you're just taking it one step further. The first answer is right. When you say women in general are psychopaths you don't include men. But anyways, you're right, they are vicious, very vicious. And they attack without consequence.

• 9 years ago

I think that every time I write a check to my ex. Give me a break I'm retired over here but I got commitments to my kids I gotta send both of them through college so they can have careers. They are high maintenance but seem happy enough to not take the snout off the trough.

• Cara
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Because a lot of women are sociopaths and a lot of men are psychos. Normal people unite! Wait...that secludes me. Darn.

I'm generalizing too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because we have a time of the month where we bleed from a mother effing hole, get bloated, gain weight, are agitated, irritated, have migraine and altogether hate people. We have a ton of pressure from society to be pretty, feel like we need to count calories, not eat, and cake our faces in makeup. Feel free to google the symptoms of PMS and periods. So, excuse us for being a little on edge. We also don't like it when people mess with what we care about.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Women love drama. They use drama to pass time.

• IDC
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Because they are...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.