looking for books about vampires, nephiliams,and characters in their 20's. i've read twilight, tmi, tid...?

infernal devices, vampire stalker.... great books, but i m looking for books that have characters in here 20's.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Amber
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Well, I liked Vampires Rule by K. C. Blake. Don't let the title fool you. It's not really about vampires. It has action, romance, and lots of funny parts and twists. The second book in the series Werewolves Rule is already out too. It can only be found online. Got my copy from Amazon. You can get it as ebook or in print. Ebooks are better as far as I'm concerned. If you want to read a sample chapter on her blog it's here: http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com

There's also a buy links page to make it easier.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I recommend the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. It features vampires, werewolves and other supernatural beings. There's a TV series based upon them too (True Blood) and although I'm a fan of the TV series, the books are a lot better.

Or there's the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. Again, this series includes vampires, werewolves and other supernatural beings. I haven't completed the series yet as there's about 20 books to it but I'm enjoying it so far.

Source(s): Avid book reader, www.booksthatspark.com
  • 8 years ago

Well, there's this one good series I've read that has werewolves, vampires, the fey, and other miscellaneous creatures. It's the Mercy Thompson series, by Patricia Briggs. Though I think the characters are more in their early 30s or something. Moon Called is the first one in the series.

• 8 years ago

Sherrilyn Keyon's Darkhunter series

Patrica Briggs Alpha & Omega and the Mercy Thompson series

Mary Janice Davidon's 'Undead' series

Carrie Vaughn's Kitty series

the argeneau vampire series

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Reading a good reserve provides a richer experience and can leave you with recollections that can last years. Television is merely educational if you are seeing a documentary or something similar

• Joeyoj
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I've always treasured to read. But I'd be lying easily said I didn't also enjoy TV. During the day it is usually a book.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.