Does E.l.f sell good quality makeup?

Lately i have been trying to find a good makeup brand, that is not very expensive as i am not one of those people that will spend $30 on a mascara.

I have been looking at the elf website and they seem to have good makeup all under $10.

So my question is, Is elf makeup any good?

Favorite Answer

I'm going to go ahead and say no. I mean, E.L.F is great for cheap brushes, lash curlers, and tools, but for actual makeup, they're too cheap to be of good quality.

I would try Almay, Revlon, even wet n wild may have stuff a little better than elf. Elf is great for cheap brushes that work pretty good, that's all I get from them.

But go to the elf website and check out the reviews for each product, at the end of the page. You can't base the quality on just a few reviews, so you need to check out the overall reviews. If it's 3 stars or more, I'd get it. If less, I would reconsider.

I lovelovelove e.l.f. makeup - it's now my go-to site whenever I need makeup.

Pretty much all of their shadows are amazing. Their regular $1 ones, the pigment shadows as well as the matte ones are all great. Their mineral lipstick is also very good!

Overall my favorite products are: Eyeshadows, brushes, cream eyeliner, mineral lipstick, eyelid primer and hypershine gloss.

But you have to be warned, some e.l.f. products absolutely suck and are not worth even the $1 that you're spending. I highly recommend researching every product before you buy it (especially if money is tight and you can't afford to waste $5-10 on trying makeup the hit-or-miss way.)

Anyway like 90% of my makeup is e.l.f. because I don't have money for anything else, and I'm super happy with it. It's not as good as mac, but I mean for mac it's $15 for one thing of eyeshadow and for e.l.f. it's $1! I'm not complaining!

I'm super excited for getting my next e.l.f. haul. I've never been disappointed! (but I've also meticulously researched every product before I buy it)

I also LOVEEEE the fact that I always seem to get a hypershine gloss as my free gift for putting in 3 email addresses.

I have not used a lot of ELF's products, but i have used the:

blush/bronzer

felt tip eyeliner

In my opinion both worked great! i use the bronzer everyday and the blush practically every other day! they are very pigmented and blend very easily. I love the pigmentation in the eyeliner but i prefer to use gel eyeliner since i can apply it more percise. for the price that you get ELF products, i think it defenitly is worth it. I would go to target and get one or two products so you can test them out before you order off of the website!

Yes! Just don't order foundation/concealer, masacara, the cream shadow duo, or the liquid eyeshadow. The studio line blushes are amazing, and I'm probably going to order all of them (: the studio line stuff is really good, but a lot of the $1 stuff is too!

mac is surely astounding different than for the eyeshadow (no longer pigment/ paint pot and so on) elf seems incredibly expert and the products scent large additionally im allergic to three products eg physique shop bathe gel and issues with good smelling fragrance elf even inspite of the incontrovertible fact that feels very organic on your epidermis and the eyeshadows artwork terrific if yew use the throughout colour stick first as with any eyeshadows =D additionally the brushes are large high quality for the fee yet be reallistic you could no longer incredibly evaluate mac and elf as they are thoroughly distinctive, i like the two aswell as bourjois and No7 wish this helped =) ?

ehhhhhh some is alright, nothing that has blown my mind. but i really want the cream shadows i heard they were great. i always get the stuff that breaks or doesnt work. i think NYX or wet n wild or any other drugstore thing would be better

I have an e.l.f eyelash curler and a foundation brush and they're both amazing!

They have their downfalls every now and again but they are very good for their price.

seriously, no!