Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 9 years ago

i took mdma last night and im still high.?

so last night i decided to try some mdma for the first time. and when i did it i was fealing fine. good, as is to be expected, but it was my first time so i really had no frame of reference) anyway i took the pill at about 12. it is 10:40 as i type this and i am stil high. is this a normal occurence?

Update:

ive been awake all night, i watched the sun come up. i cant rest at all, like i lie down and im just wide awake, and i dont feel tired at all..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

its normal. ecstasy is a stimulant, and a lot of it is adulterated anyway. maybe it had some speed in it so its lasting longer than usual. youll be fine.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Hi there,

There are many natural ways to cure premature ejaculation. A proven natural method can be found on this site http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=565

Recent polls have shown that the average length of intercourse is usually anywhere between 2 to 12 minutes. Most often those diagnosed with premature ejaculation climax in less than a minute or two, and there are even those who ejaculate before there is any sort of penetration. In all actuality, “too short” is really just a matter of opinion. The most important factor is if a man feels that he is unable to control his ejaculation and is frequently climaxing before he would like. Any man who feels that this is a problem for him may be suffering from some form of premature ejaculation.

Cheers ;)

• 4 years ago

In most men, premature ejaculation occurs infrequently and isn't usually a cause for worry. However, if it occurs too often and ends up plaguing your sex life, it can very well be a cause for concern. Techniques to delay premature ejaculation https://tr.im/a6rnQ

Studies have shown that premature ejaculation has a direct relationship with age. As men grow older and testosterone levels drop with age, premature ejaculation most likely sets in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.