anime similar to code geass and death note.?

ive seen both code geass and death note full seasons and loved both of them. im looking for another anime either like them or maybe just an anime that someone who has seen both of these thinks is equally as good. ive also seen naruto shippuden, SS arc of bleach, and up to the sky island arc of one piece, tho i enjoyed death note and code geass much much more.

Best Answer

I read some of the other answers and I have to disagree.

Code Geass and Death Note (Code Geass especaily)

are on a different level form most animes...

Most animes don't reach the level that these two reached.

S-cry-ed

I liked this one because of its extreme difference from most things i'd sceen before. It can be sad at times, but it reached very close to that level.

Wolf Rein

I loved this... it was beautiful... yet again painful (most animes that reach the level of awsome that you want are going to be painful). You'll love it for sure. Especially if you love wolves.

Very few animes are as good and Code Geass or Death Note... its a sad thing but you might have just scene the best of the best already. Sorry.

Other good ones... maybe not at that level but pretty good.

Eureka 7 (especailly near the end... it gets pretty vivid... I liked it.)

Blood+ (this was great! Really emotional... and sad... unforgettable)

I can't think of anything else right now... I hope this helped.

NOTE:

Kuroshitsuji (the butler show)

... I enjoyed the ending theme song... but honestly I could not push myself to watch the series past episode 6... I disagree that it is anything like Death Note or Code Geass at all... because honestly... it shouldn't take 6 episodes for a show to become intresting.

Source(s): Beware... just because people list something doesn't mean its what you where asking for. Hope you enjoy the shows if you haven't seen them.
  • Erika

Anime Similar To Code Geass

Ergo Proxy

Hell Girl

Eden of the East

Bleach

Fairytail

FMA

Elfen Lied

Serial Experiments Lain

Claymore

Blood +

Kuroshitsuji

• ark

might wanna try out Welcome to the NHK. Pretty down to earth like Code Geass and it gets almost as crazy as Death Note. Only thing is, its real life.

• ?

Darker Than BLACK is a really good anime, I strongly suggest you check it out if you liked Death Note. Hope I helped! :)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood -- It's kind of creepy, like Death Note, and has it's funny moments (: It's a beautiful anime, though.

Kuroshitsuji -- it's all supernatural and stuff xD It's a really cool anime, so I think you'd enjoy it.

• ?

i comprehend those 2 animes are the form to make you think of and likewise question the easy morals of folk in many circumstances. attempt... ghost interior the shell Gunslinger Evangelion Black Lagoon Samurai X

higurashi no naku koro ni (then kai, then rei)

cowboy bebop, <has pro dubs

ill let you know if i rembmer some more