How would you Americans feel about a Greater Poland in the Northern US, and Greater Mexico in the southwest?

I dream of the day Poland dominates Europe, and we can carve out a colonial empire in America, with our Mexican allies. They get the southwest.

And I guess the Germanics can dominate Western Europe. I like the Germans. Don't know why though.

Favorite Answer

as soon as those 100 poles learn how to screw in that lightbulb its lookout world, here they come.

I continuously right here this approximately Mexico, Italy, Poland, and eire being allies cuss all of them are/have been given dealt with like **** by capacity of the country final answer nicely you for sure proved to no longer be American, ok right here we study our history at school So back then while the Irish, and Italians have been immigrating to united statesa. many human beings stated that they have got been taking their jobs, and ruining american subculture because of fact they did no longer talk English, and that the Irish have been all lazy, and what no longer. additionally interior the Mexican American conflict wager what? the Irish allied with the Mexicans purely love it extremely is at present with Hispanic different than Hispanics are taking this to a procedures with their immigration

the pollocks own the unions and the mexicans have more rights than citizens.