Is it safe to swallow sperm?

I just want to know for my girlfriends sake is it safe? She has swallowed my sperm in the past, so far nothings wrong, but can to much be unhealthy? Can it lead to something horrible?

Incase the word comes out like " ***** " the word is spe * rm

Favorite Answer

Noooo not at all as long as you are heathly ! no stds and in decent shape and shell be fine ! it consits of proteins and vitiamens thats about it.

As a side note... if you like her doing that help her out by having a diet that is large in sweet fruits high in sugar and drink a lot of pineapple mango juices. stay away from red meats/fish and garlic/onion. drink tons of water. will make you Spe*m taste tons better to her because it becomes like a sweet sticky treat. lawl felt like inculding this.

Swallowing spe*rm will not hurt your girlfriend in any way what so ever, it just gets broken down like everything else :)

Source(s): general knowledge.

As long as you have no sexually transmitted disease, your semen is fine to ingest. Sperm only makes up 2% or less of the volume, maybe a drop of the full ejaculation. It is mostly water anyway, and more like mucus you hack up or suck out of your sinuses than anything else.

I think you can pass a disease from you... But that's just what I think I don't really know

Though I did hear that it will prevent breast cancer if she swallows alot

As loong as you don't have any disease that you can pass over it is safe, she doesn't need to worry.

Give her some ideas on semen-based recipes. http://cookingwithcum.com/

Ur girlfriend sounds lik a hoe!

swallow semen is safe, many girls enjoy it. it is not going to hurt her in any way

Source(s): 1st year Med School

im pretty sure its safe as long as its std free

It's perfectly safe as long as you don't have any STD's or STI's.

to my knowledge babe it is not unsafe, so stop worrying about it