If God loves us why we suffer so much? Want answers?

[This file is one of 4 files of my 'physics Theory that stands alone; which is 13 files total; my last few posts are the other three files in this class; I'm re-posting this because the only conceivable problem I can figure Yahoo had with it was it's category -- not because I'm trying to test the great mighty Yahoo.]

[Unity Note#3] The Treason of Lucifer and “Flipmode” of Goddome per “Spatial Centre”

The Following ensues before the advent of the Universe the Dark Canvas; the Old Testament defines this void as “even to God” but the mechanics of it’s advent are to do with the treason of Lucifer. As is known a portion of the Angels aspired to his ambition, an to wrest control of the of Goddome for themselves and leave the Lord handcuffed (similar to the potential phobia we are facing with our Intelligent Machines). The number of Angels abound is I think defined in the Old Testament Israel and Vatican can search that I won’t here comment. The Mechanic of Satan’s Treason was that he imposed the whole menacing capacity of his mind (C^3(=same all “human-esq” minds(coincidently diameter of Universe))) upon the CENTRE of the Goddome for control, same as Chess: God requires the Centre of the Goddome the Heart to create beings that are contextually “real” and not “dreamlike”.

The root of Satan’s blunder is documented in the ten files ‘proper’: to reiterate Satan calculated the entire entitial melee would in the proceedings of Cataclysm be systematically pumped from the Universe back to the Heavens in Evenfluid. Satan was greatly mistaken the details are given at length in the Cataclysm discussion. For that Snake, and God maybe this was unknown experience to a great capacity; and the advent-strict for Jah was “good” as was light when he first beheld it, so.

Given this God had two options: slaughter Satan and imbue creation for his children free of agonizing suffering (as I will explain) or spare Satan and adventide creation in the Universe invoke mass suffering for the eventual fruitive living things for all while before Absolute Human Mastercy of their situation, Paradise-found:: Which he, did. All this because God so dearly valued Satan’s spirit not an, love but lament of maybe the most luminous, once destroyed never hap to re-derive, yea.

Looking at this, the Thesis Magnum is that the reason for all the crazy suffering in the world is because of Satan’s betrayal and God’s reticence to slaughter him to alter the fact. These precepts which now articulated to Acme engineering are, given the confusion and stupidification upon the problem essentially daunting, all; the thing is I guess; the single greatest motivator for man to cleave to Atheism, and Understandably!

Presently the Devil hath centre of the Board but with the End of the World given “Evenflow” Jah will lay claim, indubitably; physically this was going to happen but for man to survive Christ needed to delineate the moving parts of the thing before hand for preservation, and therefore given “Intrinsic Vectorism” take the Centre before the fact in dictation of occurrence, in the last move I think; this.

These precepts are NOT pure whim because they balance as a Theological Equation, verily; to a long way, Shalom.

Desta J. Bierbauer The Lion of Judah Gambino#2

A list of links which may give out the entire 'Dynamic Theory of Umified Unitary Mechanics':

<asoagt@ethiopianairlines.com>, <consolato.losangeles@esteri.it>, <contact@chinatoday.com>, <embassy@iran.fi>, <enquire@internationalassistancenetwork.com>, <guestbook@tolkiensociety.org>, <his@ie.jw.org>, <info@grtleeds.co.uk>, <info@iran-embassy.org.uk>, <internationaldesk@erstebank.hu>, <sima@most.gov.il>, <stpetersburgacs@state.gov>, <webmaster@phas.ubc.ca>, "S.W.Hawking@damtp.cam.ac.uk" <S.W.Hawking@damtp.cam.ac.uk>, garybettman@nhl.com , info@royalcollege.ca , tturkovich@unicef.org /Ban Ki-moon (United Nations), contact@guruaid.com (Microsoft), info@vsb.bc.ca , questions@sd46.bc.ca , support@ancestry.com , home@sears.ca .

Favorite Answer

Jeez, that's too much writing to read.. All I can say, if we didn't suffer, we would never gain wisdom, nor become better people. By suffering, we become stronger and more appreciative of life. Gaining something good at the end.

To find out why God allows suffering, we need to think back to the time when suffering began. When Satan led Adam and Eve into disobeying Jehovah, an important question was raised. Satan did not call into question Jehovah’s power. Even Satan knows that there is no limit to Jehovah’s power. Rather, Satan questioned Jehovah’s right to rule. By calling God a liar who withholds good from his subjects, Satan charged that Jehovah is a bad ruler. (Genesis 3:2-5) Satan implied that mankind would be better off without God’s rulership. This was an attack on Jehovah’s sovereignty, his right to rule.

Adam and Eve rebelled against Jehovah. In effect, they said: “We do not need Jehovah as our Ruler. We can decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong.” How could Jehovah settle that issue? How could he teach all intelligent creatures that the rebels were wrong and that his way truly is best? Someone might say that God should simply have destroyed the rebels and made a fresh start. But Jehovah had stated his purpose to fill the earth with the offspring of Adam and Eve, and he wanted them to live in an earthly paradise. (Genesis 1:28) Jehovah always fulfills his purposes. (Isaiah 55:10, 11) Besides that, getting rid of the rebels in Eden would not have answered the question that had been raised regarding Jehovah’s right to rule.

Consider an illustration. Imagine that a teacher is telling his students how to solve a difficult problem. A clever but rebellious student claims that the teacher’s way of solving the problem is wrong. Implying that the teacher is not capable, this rebel insists that he knows a much better way to solve the problem. Some students think that he is right, and they also become rebellious. What should the teacher do? If he throws the rebels out of the class, what will be the effect on the other students? Will they not believe that their fellow student and those who joined him are right? All the other students in the class might lose respect for the teacher, thinking that he is afraid of being proved wrong. But suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to show the class how he would solve the problem.

Jehovah has done something similar to what the teacher does. Remember that the rebels in Eden were not the only ones involved. Millions of angels were watching. (Job 38:7; Daniel 7:10) How Jehovah handled the rebellion would greatly affect all those angels and eventually all intelligent creation. So, what has Jehovah done? He has allowed Satan to show how he would rule mankind. God has also allowed humans to govern themselves under Satan’s guidance.

The teacher in our illustration knows that the rebel and the students on his side are wrong. But he also knows that allowing them the opportunity to try to prove their point will benefit the whole class. When the rebels fail, all honest students will see that the teacher is the only one qualified to lead the class. They will understand why the teacher thereafter removes any rebels from the class. Similarly, Jehovah knows that all honesthearted humans and angels will benefit from seeing that Satan and his fellow rebels have failed and that humans cannot govern themselves. Like Jeremiah of old, they will learn this vital truth: “I well know, O Jehovah, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.”—Jeremiah 10:23.

• ?

One of my talents is to put things simply in a way the most people can understand. Maybe to get some more flow in your words and use smaller more commonly used words, try to touch hearts. I can give some insight on your question but pro not on your post, we suffer from ignorance of the ways of nature/God. We suffer from dis-ease because we try to improve on nature, it can't be done, we take natural herbs, take them apart and use the active ingredients so they can be patented, and not in the form that nature made them, drug interactions and drugs rank as the third major killer next to heart disease and cancer. Dr. Wayne Dyer says that most people who die of heart attacks manage to do it at 9 am on monday mornings...why because they go to jobs they hate for health insurance they are going to need, he says if you answer yes to these two questions no matter what you cholestorol says etc you are not at risk of a heart attack, Are you happy? Do you love your job? Let's look at cancer, we have a war on cancer, Kill the cancer, usually killing the host. Dr. Lorraine Day in her videos You Can't Improve on God, and Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Anymore, tells how she would never do to her own body what they did to others, and how she got well. She took on the whole medical practice, so great was her fear of the treatments, that by the way bring in about 360K whether the person lives or dies, if they didn't get any money if the person died they would stop doing this, it makes a lot of sense to take an already compromised immune system, that when working right deals with cancer cells every minute of your life and cut it burn it and poison it. Let's look at starvation, God has given us all the tools to have enough for everyone, we now have 95% of the money in the hands of 5% of the people. Jesus said those who mourn shall be comforted, but they are not, why, because the information is missing in the book. We think the veil cannot be seen through, we cannot communicate with those who passed on, the only thing that stops us is our belief. What you cannot conceive you cannot perceive. We fight for peace, when will we learn? We suffer because of ignorance, Satan has nothing to do with it we made all that stuff up. Exclusivist religions, patriarchal, that tell us God has a chosen people, root beliefs in a mean vengeful God justifying ourselves in walking in that Gods footsteps shall I go on?

You know the saying, "you don't know what youve got till its gone"? Well Thats the point of suffering. It makes you realize what is good and what you have in life. And makes you appreciate it. Suffering makes you a stronger and better person if you can over come it.

we suffer because we inhabit a body in a material world

and that is the truth no matter what you believe

OMG... You ought to read the Bible...

Job 9:23 - When a scourge brings sudden death, God* (*not Satan but God!) mocks the despair of the INNOCENT* (*Nobody in FIRE AND RESCUE would do that!)

“GOD” is about to break his elbow poking “SATAN” so many times while they watch any tragedy on Earth, and in the rest of the universe!

Job 9:24 When a land falls into the hands of the wicked* (*God is helpless!), he* (*GOD) blindfolds its judges. If it is not he, then who is it?* (*it can’t be Satan!)

Check the Bible story on the Holy Prophet Ahithophel...

2 Samuel 17:14,23 And Absalom and all the men of Israel* (*God’s chosen people! Ladies didn’t count!) said, The counsel of Hushai the Archite is better than the counsel of Ahithophel. For the LORD had appointed to defeat the good counsel of Ahithophel, to the intent that the LORD might bring EVIL upon Absalom. [23] And when Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his @ss, and arose, and gat to his house and HANGED HIMSELF!* (*No Muslim terrorist today would do anything as silly as that!)

Ezekiel 14:9 And if the prophet* (*any Prophet of God) be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have DECEIVED that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will DESTROY HIM from the midst of my people Israel* (*Earlier, God uses the good counsel of Ahithophel to bring EVIL, now God deceives any Prophet TO BRING EVIL. Not even Satan works like that!).

The Early Church Fathers came up with a Super-Narcissist John 3:16 “Loving God” idea premeditating the murder of his Son Jesus Christ!

1 Peter 1:19-20 with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without SPOT* (*but full of ROMAN soldiers’ SPIT): who verily* (*no bull crap!) was foreordained before the foundation of the world* (*God created this whole universe to have God the Son Jesus Christ nailed to a Holy Roman Cross! Rev3:14)

Lamentations 3:37-38 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when THE LORD commandeth it not? out of the mouth of the Most High proceedeth not EVIL* (*first evil!) and good*? (*Jer 19:7)

Exodus 4:11 The Lord said to him, “Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD? (Not Satan but God, or is it a freaky natural event?)

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city and the people not be afraid? shall there be EVIL in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

The Clergy came up with a successful formula to overrule any absurd Bible story:

GOD=GOOD

SATAN=EVIL

Proverbs 16:4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the WICKED* (*God created Satan!) for the Day of Evil.

SATAN was ready to tempt Eve as soon as she was put together! God didn’t warn Adam or Eve about any talking snake. Eve was the weakest link in the Humanity-God chain. God provided no Guardian Angels to watch over her, and by extension watch over “all nations.”

Ruth 1:20-21 “Don't call me Naomi,” she told them. “Call me Mara, because the ALMIGHTY has made my life very bitter. I went away full, but the LORD has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi? The LORD has afflicted me; the Almighty* (*not Satan but God!) has brought misfortune upon me.”

Proverbs 1:26-28 I* (*not Satan but God!) in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you* (*God waits for any accident to happen!) – when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. Then they will call to me but I* (*God) will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me* (*God is busy laughing at the children and pregnant women in trouble!).

In the Bible stories Jesus came “to destroy the works of Satan.” Satan is a GENTLEMAN suggesting Eve to acquire knowledge without any help from the Clergy! Eve was not looking for fame, sex, drugs or money, but plain knowledge!

1 John 3:8 For the Devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God* (*Jesus Christ) was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jesus MIGHT destroy only “the works of the Devil” not Satan and the Demon characters. They were already saved through Noah’s Flood before when God killed everybody, including pregnant women and innocent children because they were getting “more violent every day.” Satan and the Demons never got any more violent. I’m quoting the Bible… ALL EVIL IN THE WORLD COMES FROM GOD! After all, the Mormons are the first to believe that Satan is Jesus’ brother! As soon as we get the first Mormon for US President, they can tell us all about it!

So true, I suffered reading your post...

First and foremost...there are no gods.

tl;dr