Why do some Christian scream of religious prejudice when they're the vast majority?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because some Christians are idiots.

Unless they live in China, then they really are being persecuted.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

united statesa. is a rustic of the wealthy and scared. notice* i'm american that's why i'm able to declare this. In united statesa. human beings have confidence in something in basic terms for the advantages. I guarentee that out of the ninety% under 30% are particularly christians. Now... what on the subject of something of the international? With on the breaking point of 8 billion human beings it quite is the breakdown approximately= christians 2 billion, islam a million.7 billion, approximately two hundred million human beings have confidence in different religions like buddhism hinduism etc. yet over 4 billion actually everyone seems to be unidentified (atheists). almost all of any faith is atheism. (Atheism is the "theory" that there is not any god so it classifies as a faith.)

• 9 years ago

American Christians have to feel persecuted to justify their anger and hatred of anyone who isn't like them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's a badge of honor among them. In the US, they have no idea what persecution really is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It's usually persecution I hear them whining about.

• 9 years ago

They also scream of how the minority persecute them.

• 9 years ago

It makes them think they're right. They think they're being persecuted because they're not getting special treatment.

It doesn't.

• Hiway
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Don't really see that happening so I don't have any clue what you are talking about.

Where are they "screaming" at?

• 9 years ago

?IDK? Do we scream prejudice..............honestly, I don't think we do. Perhaps a handful, but not the majority

• 9 years ago

I give up...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.