Why do some Christian scream of religious prejudice when they're the vast majority?

Favorite Answer

Because some Christians are idiots.

Unless they live in China, then they really are being persecuted.

united statesa. is a rustic of the wealthy and scared. notice* i'm american that's why i'm able to declare this. In united statesa. human beings have confidence in something in basic terms for the advantages. I guarentee that out of the ninety% under 30% are particularly christians. Now... what on the subject of something of the international? With on the breaking point of 8 billion human beings it quite is the breakdown approximately= christians 2 billion, islam a million.7 billion, approximately two hundred million human beings have confidence in different religions like buddhism hinduism etc. yet over 4 billion actually everyone seems to be unidentified (atheists). almost all of any faith is atheism. (Atheism is the "theory" that there is not any god so it classifies as a faith.)

American Christians have to feel persecuted to justify their anger and hatred of anyone who isn't like them.

It's a badge of honor among them. In the US, they have no idea what persecution really is.

It's usually persecution I hear them whining about.

They also scream of how the minority persecute them.

It makes them think they're right. They think they're being persecuted because they're not getting special treatment.

It doesn't.

• Hiway

Don't really see that happening so I don't have any clue what you are talking about.

Where are they "screaming" at?

?IDK? Do we scream prejudice..............honestly, I don't think we do. Perhaps a handful, but not the majority

I give up...