Do you think that the vast majority of teenagers physically look like adults by the time that they turn 18 ?

Do you think that all or at least the vast majority of teenagers physically look like adults or at least like young adults by the time that they reach the day of their 18th birthday that's when legally they become adults here in North America?

I know this had nothing to do with LGBT related issues, but most of you in this section give good answers, and please answer seriously to my question above please.

Favorite Answer

Typically they've ended puberty, but they often still look like young adults instead of adults.

No. They look like my puppy, who's full-sized but hasn't finished filling in. And most 18-year-olds don't act or dress like adults, which is what really makes a person present as one.

Nope..

im 18 and I am in a famous t shirt with some sport shorts and socks

then again I am unemployed

No, just the opposite

• sometimes